Mow's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casualmow

Player Information
Your name: Mow/CasualMow (I take either)
Your steamID: 76561198214839188 (The steam ID finder was broken so this is all I could get)
Your current Jedi Padawan (Also Silver-VIP)
Amount of Warns: Two

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): on and off for about 24 months
Current level within the server: 44

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (3pm- 11pm): Tus-Thu
What time during weekends are you available (7AM - 11p.m.): fri - Mon
This is all in Pacific standard time BTW

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): I forgot their names xD
Position(s): Mostly Super-admin/Senior Mod
Time as position(s): Stopped playing on them last year so make that 2 years
Brief overview of the position(s): I Hosted events and also did moderation dutys
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Mow , have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I think that my ability to respond quickly in a crisis calmly is a very important role in being a moderator. Another important quality Is to always be impartial and to never take sides in a sit. You must always question both sides before coming to a decision. Now back to the original question to why should you support my application. I am a very kind and caring person both in game and out. Like everyone else I do have times where I can be loud and annoying and I think it is my personality. If this application is accepted I will do my hardest and my darnedest at the job and always be impartial. I will always do my best and work to be like those who came before me. I am not more than qualified than other players, but I do want to do my part to make the server a safe place to both role play and have fun.

Edit : Moxxi Gave me permission to make this btw

Last edited:

Okeas

VIP
Neutral, haven't talked to you before. Only time I have seen you is to get you unstuck or when I'm raiding Tython. I don't see you too often off of Tython or in TS.

Neutral, during an RP situation yesterday you straight up lied to me/my council which I can understand as an RP thing and it doesn't mean anything about staff performance just leaves me with a negative impression, I would suggest getting in TS more often also, but I see you around enough and when talking to you, you seem like a reasonable person.

Rightpop

-1 I don’t know who you are even from starting from 2.0. I say get more involved in the community a bit longer then you got my +1

-1 I find it hard to believe that you've been here for 2 years and yet I've hardly seen you except this past week or so. That with you only being a Padawan leads me to believe you're lying about your time here and I don't really want someone who lies about something so stupid on the Staff Team.

Boomer

VIP
Some people say get in team speak when I applied for grey back when no one knew me. I joined a channel and everyone in it said “ew who’s this little fucking squeaker” so uh yeah team speak isn’t a good option just make more lives like sith and people will know you...

Casualmow

I just wanted to take the time to respond to all these responses. First of all thanks for responding and your feedback is very helpful and I just wanted to point things out.

The first thing is that I only use TS when I need to. I use discord a lot more than TS because I tend to like discords user interface a lot better.

The second thing is being active. I have been on for a long time but It is no surprise to me that a lot of people dont know me as I always have been closed relationship wise. I also have always tended to stay away from people unless I want to try and be social.

I hope, but doubt this cleared anything up xD

I just wanted to take the time to respond to all these responses. First of all thanks for responding and your feedback is very helpful and I just wanted to point things out.

The first thing is that I only use TS when I need to. I use discord a lot more than TS because I tend to like discords user interface a lot better.

The second thing is being active. I have been on for a long time but It is no surprise to me that a lot of people dont know me as I always have been closed relationship wise. I also have always tended to stay away from people unless I want to try and be social.

I hope, but doubt this cleared anything up xD
what about the claims of you being toxic?

My point still stands mow, not many people know you. Talk more and get to know more people so people can get an accurate representation of you

Status
Not open for further replies.