Moxxi Consistently Uses His Power To Seduce E-Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narwhale

One of the three founders on the server Moxxi scares away many of the girls that attempt to join the community, in just my time here, Moxxi has spoiled a multitude of E-girls with in game Items. For example, just today Moxxi ran an artifact event, and his current prey a girl named "Veys" was given a free artifact for "having a good attitude". This is obvious favoritism and abuse, and players in chat were complaining about it too, until Moxxi started muting them. I for one will not stand for this any longer. In the past, he has also done similar things in spoiling a girl named "miss". Soon after he was done with here, he moved onto another member of the community "Faerie" and spoiled her, even creating a custom rank for her within the sith "Dark Lady". And at some point, even tried to seduce one of the developers "tessa" who ended up being a man. Personally, I feel like this is not okay, as it discourages people from the server, when they know the owner has favoritism to his friends, creating a pay to win environment. Although the pay with sucking off Moxxi instead of money. I understand that he is just a man looking for a nut, but please keep it on teamspeak and do not bring it into the server.

-Sincerely
A concerned community member.

I disagree with the past events but I am kind of upset ab what happened today
I was behind veys in the line for rolls, she got 1m from the roll then Moxxi came over and gave her an artifact instead just because... the rest of us got a low amount of money besides the level 22 apprentice who was actually supposed to get the artifact

Nothing that is too big it just is upsetting to a lot of players because you hate to see favoritism in the community

He did not roll the wheel, primi did, she rolled it and she got it fair.
For veys? No I was right behind veys and was on her team primi told her she got 1m and I remember cause I said “I got 130k” and veys ran out and said “ayyy I got 1 mil” and then later she came back with an artifact instead

Just wanna clear it up and make sure u got the truth

I would disagree with this Veys situation. Veys dosen't get in TS, dosne't have a sith life and has little to no interaction with Moxxi. I don't see why he would just give her a Artifact

I would disagree with this Veys situation. Veys dosen't get in TS, dosne't have a sith life and has little to no interaction with Moxxi. I don't see why he would just give her a Artifact
Yeah like I said that’s why I don’t see it as a big deal at all or him using his power to “get a girl” but he did randomly give her an artifact when we were on the losing team
I don’t think it’s anything to fuss over idk why this guys so mad ab it but I was just saying for that one situation guy or girl we were upset bc he gave out a random artifact to a person he liked (as a friend)

Moxxi

Founder
yeah this post is retarded XD but ill defend myself anyway i guess
in all of my events theres a chance for an artifact its the same as the 1m so when she rolled it she got the artifact not the 1m
i never even talked to tessa so idk what ur on about with that XD
there wasnt even items around when miss was around and i dont know about doing anything for her but k i guess lol
the dark lady thing for faerie was in an org it had no power higher than a darth the only power she had was when people like you believe she was higher than you i just never corrected the rank you assumed she had
so tldr your just mad you didnt roll the artifact like she did it sucks man maybe youll get lucky next time

I rolled it. She got a million and the rule is set if you get a million in a artifact event u also get artifact just because the slim chance. If youre going to say stupid shit like this and make a gm application youre fucking ridiculous.
Like I clearly said many times, it's not a big deal or anything to complain about, and I did not know I thought only the winning team got arti rolls so I was confused I apologize that's why I wasn't making any assumptions or taking shots at Moxxi

One of the three founders on the server Moxxi scares away many of the girls that attempt to join the community, in just my time here, Moxxi has spoiled a multitude of E-girls with in game Items. For example, just today Moxxi ran an artifact event, and his current prey a girl named "Veys" was given a free artifact for "having a good attitude". This is obvious favoritism and abuse, and players in chat were complaining about it too, until Moxxi started muting them. I for one will not stand for this any longer. In the past, he has also done similar things in spoiling a girl named "miss". Soon after he was done with here, he moved onto another member of the community "Faerie" and spoiled her, even creating a custom rank for her within the sith "Dark Lady". And at some point, even tried to seduce one of the developers "tessa" who ended up being a man. Personally, I feel like this is not okay, as it discourages people from the server, when they know the owner has favoritism to his friends, creating a pay to win environment. Although the pay with sucking off Moxxi instead of money. I understand that he is just a man looking for a nut, but please keep it on teamspeak and do not bring it into the server.

-Sincerely
A concerned community member.
Jesus let this stay as a meme like it always has

Egirl

yeah this post is retarded XD but ill defend myself anyway i guess
in all of my events theres a chance for an artifact its the same as the 1m so when she rolled it she got the artifact not the 1m
i never even talked to tessa so idk what ur on about with that XD
there wasnt even items around when miss was around and i dont know about doing anything for her but k i guess lol
the dark lady thing for faerie was in an org it had no power higher than a darth the only power she had was when people like you believe she was higher than you i just never corrected the rank you assumed she had
so tldr your just mad you didnt roll the artifact like she did it sucks man maybe youll get lucky next time
1. You stated right before the event winning team gets artifact roll only 2. Its funny that you feel the need to defend yourself for being thirsty 3. Im not even angry about not getting an artifact, im angry you lied and gave an artifact to random Egirl #9. 4. how do you think people who have been here for a long time feel about you being sexist, and giving ranks to randoms.

just saying, this doesn't matter. you're just complaining because you didn't get an artifact and someone else, who just happened to be a girl, did. you'd be pissed if literally anyone else on the losing team won it, you're only bringing it up because it's veys. there's legit no point in arguing, get over it.

also, i'm only a tgm so i'm unsure of how the artifact rolls work, but i'd take the side of the gm who did the roll over the side of a player who didn't do the roll? im pretty sure that primi isn't thirsting for girls and if he did the roll, then the person got what they rolled.

Last edited:
I just want this to be clear everyone as if it was already. I rolled the wheel. Moxxi didnt roll it when I said I rolled veys rolled a mill she got her artifact of course. Same thing goes if veys was just one person behind the person in front of her would of got it. Just how it works. Moxxi did nothing wrong at all and at this point you guys are just being toxic for zero reason towards him. So everyone just needs to chill. Also, the wheel chances for artifact are the same as a mill if that wasnt made clear yet either.

EDIT *** - The reason veys first got a mill was my fault I totally forgot about the mill artifact thing as I rolled both teams and of course everyone screams and shouts while getting rolls this is 100% not moxxis fault he said it before the Fourth Dodgeball game event happened I just forgot and then I remembered and gave her the artifact. She gave me the money back and she got her artifact simple. I made a mistake if you want to blame anyone for anything blame me.

Last edited:
The winning team got a guaranteed artifact roll. Meaning everyone's name on the winning team was put on a wheel and spun. After that everyone else got "regular" artifact rolls that are like normal rolls but give a slim chance of a artifact. Veys was lucky and got a artifact.

Last edited:

Narwhale

Idc about the artifact, i already have one. its the principle, also ben, you may be retarded, she was on the losing team and got an artifact

Status
Not open for further replies.