urmom1015

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Astorea
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196596320
Server: Jedi VS Sith
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: Cheating Bhop hacking
Ban Time: Perm
What did you do?: Bhop hack
Why you should be unbanned: I enjoy the server alot and wish to be around the people again and will never hack again seeing how bad it turned out, I put lots of time into the server and have no reason to hate the server, I understand what I did wrong and will never do it again, thank you for putting your time into reading this, im sorry.

Last edited:

Pallox

VIP
Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name:
SteamID:
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim)
Banning Staff:
Reason for Ban:
Ban Time:
What did you do?:
Why you should be unbanned:

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.

P

Pump

-1 lmao I think you need 6-8 months of ban time before you can seriously appeal again

Caitlyn

-1 you were talking about getting VACD on CSGO and how you "didn't cheat" VAC is pretty spot on with accuracy, I told you can still play on the server if you got VACD on CSGO but I specifically said don't cheat on the server or you'll get banned... and you cheated. You already had a chance lol.

IROCONIAN

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Astorea
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196596320
Server: Jedi VS Sith
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: Cheating Bhop hacking
Ban Time: Perm
What did you do?: Bhop hack
Why you should be unbanned: I enjoy the server alot and wish to be around the people again and will never hack again seeing how bad it turned out, I put lots of time into the server and have no reason to hate the server, I understand what I did wrong and will never do it again, thank you for putting your time into reading this, im sorry.

The fact that the Owner logged in at 5am est to Ban you is pretty upsetting
see you in 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.