My CC was removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooper

Current name: (Current Ingame name with Rank of life) BI Darth Cooper

Faction: (Which faction you want, NO GREY JEDI UNLESS YOU GET ACCEPTED. MAKE SURE YOU LIST IF YOU ARE A TROOPER OR A FORCE USER) Sith

Job Name: Cooper Destroyer

Color: (Color of your name. Go to https://csite.io/tools/gmod-darkrp-job to get the exact color you want) Color(15, 113, 143, 255)

Model: (Link to Workshop page. NO ANIME MODELS) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=742848707&searchtext=dva

Model ID: (Open QMenu>Click the + beside Addons on the bottom left>Find addon for model>Right click model>Click Copy to Clipboard.) cant find it

Description: (Description displayed in the F4 Menu) Its 10 yrs from now. You’re married. Nice home. Good job. It’s Christmas. Your kids are asleep. You & your spouse are on the couch having a drink & watching tv. It’s snowing outside & tomorrow’s Saturday. All the hard work was worth it. You made it.

SteamID: (Go to https://steamid.io/lookup to get your Steam ID) STEAM_0:1:94002790

Did you pay for this?: someone bought it for me a few months back

Atlas

VIP
The model you linked is a DVA model, but the model on your CC that got wiped is not a dva model. Do you want a rework orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

cooper

The model you linked is a DVA model, but the model on your CC that got wiped is not a dva model. Do you want a rework orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?
my model I had swastikas on my model so I thought change it anyway even tho the admins were fine with it

cooper

Gotta ask shepard first. Any type of change requires a rework or permission from the owner.
<00:29:06> "Cooper": my cc has a swastika on it and when i made my cc wipe recovery i put a new model , is that fine with u
<02:28:54> "Shepard": ye

Atlas

VIP
<00:29:06> "Cooper": my cc has a swastika on it and when i made my cc wipe recovery i put a new model , is that fine with u
<02:28:54> "Shepard": ye
Okay well pick a new model please. That DVA model is already being used by another CC

Provide a model ID next time please. If you can’t figure out how to get it, there’s a video linked in the CC format post.

cooper

Okay well pick a new model please. That DVA model is already being used by another CC

Provide a model ID next time please. If you can’t figure out how to get it, there’s a video linked in the CC format post.
yea the dva model is my friends that he gave me permission to use his name i s Primi. and I didnt see it in my addons

S

Silas

Actually the Dva Model is mine, not Primi's. Primi uses a different model and no I don't give you permission to use my model fam

S

Silas

He thought you still used this model and wanted to use it. I just happened to be bored and looking through the forums when I saw this. So he would need my permission now to use the model but I'd rather not see a second DVA running around...

He thought you still used this model and wanted to use it. I just happened to be bored and looking through the forums when I saw this. So he would need my permission now to use the model but I'd rather not see a second DVA running around...

I mean he can always just use a different DVA Model theres a lot of them

Atlas

VIP
You're a very lucky boi. The guy who had the DVA model just did a rework so your CC is back in for next restart with the DVA model. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.