My Final Goodbye

Redicule

I don’t even know where to begin but this post is long overdue. Reborn was a second home for me when I needed it most. I’m glad I can always remember Reborn as something I loved. I am not sure how the server is doing now but I hope it’s still doing well and will always hope that. I was active in reborn for about a year and a half and then my activity dropped. After a while you just realize you need to do something more and something else. I’m not saying I regret my time on Reborn, as it definitely helped me grow as a person but I do regret many of the mistakes I made along my way. I will always miss this place when I think of it but I don’t think I will ever be able to bring myself to get on the server again. I hope the new players cherish this server as much as I once did and I hope for the best to the community.

Cool people:

Vick you are one person I will never forget you taught me many things and I always looked up to you and would defend you no matter what. I just don’t know how to emphasize enough how much you helped me. You are a good person and I am sorry for taking advantage of you.

Ares one of the first people I met on reborn as a new apprentice you were an ee champion on Korriban I wanted to be just like you. I have many memories with you but my favorite is when I solo raided zakuul and me you and one other person played hide and seek for around an hour.

Steely I never really knew you that well but I still considered you a friend you would always help the gang if we asked and when you left you gave me your artifact which will now be relocated to someone I find promising on the server

Roman one of the people I liked the most just thinking about you I can hear your voice I remember you always helping me make docs and I’m glad your going place in the air force or whatever it is

Oil your a fag didn’t even mention me in your goodbye post

Lukir you were funny as shit thank you for my official spot in the special council and sending us on missions to retrieve my chair.

Macklin I hated you for the longest time that was until I got to know you your a good guy and don’t get the coronavirus cause it pulled up on you

Robinson you always yelled at me it was funny I was planning on overthrowing you but I couldn’t find enough people that didn’t like you to help

Maguku someone who I will miss we weren’t good friends until a few months before you left but bruh those pics you be sending on Snapchat 🥵🥵🥵

Pump you were fun your one of the people I never will forget not only our time in reborn but our time out of it too weight lifting simulator 3 was lit

Spectre I don’t really know how you fit in here I can’t think of anything specific but in general your a great guy

Loody your pretty epic it was fun randomly attacking you as a gray keep it up Eminem

Sicko mode clucky fuck you for finding my twitch clips but atleast I’m better than moxxi in csgo

Moxxi I never really liked you and still really don’t but you still affected my experience and that’s why you are here I will always resent you for the time you perma banned me with zero explanation at the time but your still someone that was a legend of reborn and I always heard stories about you as I joined shortly after you were banned but I am glad I did get to meet you

Anzati you always sucked to play against you and loody would always counter our gangs claims but it was fun have fun with your nic also should’ve come to Sunday river you gay fag

Miles your a good guy you always did your best and you said I had a cool pen so that was pretty epic

Shepard I have mixed feelings on you we had our ups and downs but I’ll never forget all the times I had you scream your ass off at me it was pretty funny

Dwayne you were my favorite super admin and in my opinion the fairest of them all you wouldn’t ever hold back in giving someone your opinion and I respect you for that but fuck you for warning me for calling you a near

Archer you were my favorite person to rp with I’ll never forget all our long rp and every time I called you master

Whiskey thanks for putting up with me about all the times I asked about custom stuff and nice history project

Xerz you were princess vaylin for a long time well I was just a normal scion you would always have me stand next to your chair and we exchanged gifts once but then you sold mine so that kinda sucked

Frostburn tier a funny guy I always liked on reborn even when he hated me I have so many things I could say about him but frostburn tier is the only thing I wish to say

Iroconian a mentor I had on reborn I served under him when he was emperor for a good amount of time we got to know each other and even when everyone else hated him I always knew he had good intentions for REBORN

Justice I joined RT just to serve under you. You were amazing I’m sorry your time was cut short by a ban and for low balling you hard on your artifact but ya boy got S+ tier

Kiggs you were always a fun person to chill and mess around with your a great person and when I came back after about a two week break and you weren’t Halbrieder anymore it kinda sucked

Faerie you most likely don’t remember this but I do, you were the person who trained me when I was an acolyte you were very nice and it was around an hour long training whenever it was finally my turn to do the job of training acolytes I always tried to model it after you trained me because that is something that made me play reborn because I saw how nice the community was.

Boomer I loved watching you piss absolutely every single person off in events

Bones sorry I kinda got you banned from teamspeak for a couple hours that one time and for replacing you as the agile god

Croc a mentor a friend someone who had helped me along in reborn you always helped me out and bought artifacts off of me but you were always neutral and that is very respectable.

Chaz your welcome for calling you work and telling a bunch of your friends to call you chaz

Sniper you were my long time enemy towards the end we became friends and holy shit did you piss me off tho

Tyr I have no idea where you disappeared to but all our pk duels and how bad we pissed the Jedi off was always fun

Spidey someone who I also aspired to be you were a role model for me for a long time and I always looked up to you

Caeser so many good memories with you and the gang as a whole I’m glad we pk dueled when we did because shortly after we had common enemies and that started a friendship that I will miss.

Shade when you came back to reborn we made an ot gang it was almost successful but sadly we had failed I’m glad we still talk occasionally

Zeus someone who I was good friends with whenever I came back after a break he was always a familiar face I was glad to see.

Poseidon I don’t remember you as well as many people mainly because of a lot of drugs at the time but I do remember you were an amazing friend and it sucked seeing you go

Zozo someone who I always loved seeing on reborn it was amazing when I’d mess with you and you’d yell at me uh the good times

Bruno a good friend you fucked up one too many times tho

Rde someone who I was practically forced to hate because of mob mentality but when you got unbanned and I got to meet you I realized your not as bad as everyone said

Eizen someone who would always help me no matter what wether I was exiled and he would defend me or I was overthrowing and he would help in some way as many once called the best duelist I’m glad I can call him a friend

Ziggy your a great guy not only on reborn but in general it was fun grinding Minecraft with you bruno and Roman

Kyle Kubrin I always enjoyed seeing you on reborn you always made me laugh a bit.

If you somehow read all of that thank you but I don’t expect anyone did. I really did enjoy my time on reborn and thank everyone who made that possible you will be missed and never forgotten.

Last edited:

Premium

I don’t even know where to begin but this post is long overdue. Reborn was a second home for me when I needed it most. I’m glad I can always remember Reborn as something I loved. I am not sure how the server is doing now but I hope it’s still doing well and will always hope that. I was active in reborn for about a year and a half and then my activity dropped. After a while you just realize you need to do something more and something else. I’m not saying I regret my time on Reborn, as it definitely helped me grow as a person but I do regret many of the mistakes I made along my way. I will always miss this place when I think of it but I don’t think I will ever be able to bring myself to get on the server again. I hope the new players cherish this server as much as I once did and I hope for the best to the community.

Cool people:

Vick you are one person I will never forget you taught me many things and I always looked up to you and would defend you no matter what. I just don’t know how to emphasize enough how much you helped me. You are a good person and I am sorry for taking advantage of you.

Ares one of the first people I met on reborn as a new apprentice you were an ee champion on Korriban I wanted to be just like you. I have many memories with you but my favorite is when I solo raided zakuul and me you and one other person played hide and seek for around an hour.

Steely I never really knew you that well but I still considered you a friend you would always help the gang if we asked and when you left you gave me your artifact which will now be relocated to someone I find promising on the server

Roman one of the people I liked the most just thinking about you I can hear your voice I remember you always helping me make docs and I’m glad your going place in the air force or whatever it is

Oil your a fag didn’t even mention me in your goodbye post

Lukir you were funny as shit thank you for my official spot in the special council and sending us on missions to retrieve my chair.

Macklin I hated you for the longest time that was until I got to know you your a good guy and don’t get the coronavirus cause it pulled up on you

Robinson you always yelled at me it was funny I was planning on overthrowing you but I couldn’t find enough people that didn’t like you to help

Maguku someone who I will miss we weren’t good friends until a few months before you left but bruh those pics you be sending on Snapchat 🥵🥵🥵

Pump you were fun your one of the people I never will forget not only our time in reborn but our time out of it too weight lifting simulator 3 was lit

Spectre I don’t really know how you fit in here I can’t think of anything specific but in general your a great guy

Loody your pretty epic it was fun randomly attacking you as a gray keep it up Eminem

Sicko mode clucky fuck you for finding my twitch clips but atleast I’m better than moxxi in csgo

Moxxi I never really liked you and still really don’t but you still affected my experience and that’s why you are here I will always resent you for the time you perma banned me with zero explanation at the time but your still someone that was a legend of reborn and I always heard stories about you as I joined shortly after you were banned but I am glad I did get to meet you

Anzati you always sucked to play against you and loody would always counter our gangs claims but it was fun have fun with your nic also should’ve come to Sunday river you gay fag

Miles your a good guy you always did your best and you said I had a cool pen so that was pretty epic

Shepard I have mixed feelings on you we had our ups and downs but I’ll never forget all the times I had you scream your ass off at me it was pretty funny

Dwayne you were my favorite super admin and in my opinion the fairest of them all you wouldn’t ever hold back in giving someone your opinion and I respect you for that but fuck you for warning me for calling you a near

Archer you were my favorite person to rp with I’ll never forget all our long rp and every time I called you master

Whiskey thanks for putting up with me about all the times I asked about custom stuff and nice history project

Xerz you were princess vaylin for a long time well I was just a normal scion you would always have me stand next to your chair and we exchanged gifts once but then you sold mine so that kinda sucked

Frostburn tier a funny guy I always liked on reborn even when he hated me I have so many things I could say about him but frostburn tier is the only thing I wish to say

Iroconian a mentor I had on reborn I served under him when he was emperor for a good amount of time we got to know each other and even when everyone else hated him I always knew he had good intentions for REBORN

Justice I joined RT just to serve under you. You were amazing I’m sorry your time was cut short by a ban and for low balling you hard on your artifact but ya boy got S+ tier

Kiggs you were always a fun person to chill and mess around with your a great person and when I came back after about a two week break and you weren’t Halbrieder anymore it kinda sucked

Faerie you most likely don’t remember this but I do, you were the person who trained me when I was an acolyte you were very nice and it was around an hour long training whenever it was finally my turn to do the job of training acolytes I always tried to model it after you trained me because that is something that made me play reborn because I saw how nice the community was.

Boomer I loved watching you piss absolutely every single person off in events

Bones sorry I kinda got you banned from teamspeak for a couple hours that one time and for replacing you as the agile god

Croc a mentor a friend someone who had helped me along in reborn you always helped me out and bought artifacts off of me but you were always neutral and that is very respectable.

Chaz your welcome for calling you work and telling a bunch of your friends to call you chaz

Sniper you were my long time enemy towards the end we became friends and holy shit did you piss me off tho

Tyr I have no idea where you disappeared to but all our pk duels and how bad we pissed the Jedi off was always fun

Spidey someone who I also aspired to be you were a role model for me for a long time and I always looked up to you

Caeser so many good memories with you and the gang as a whole I’m glad we pk dueled when we did because shortly after we had common enemies and that started a friendship that I will miss.

Shade when you came back to reborn we made an ot gang it was almost successful but sadly we had failed I’m glad we still talk occasionally

Zeus someone who I was good friends with whenever I came back after a break he was always a familiar face I was glad to see.

Poseidon I don’t remember you as well as many people mainly because of a lot of drugs at the time but I do remember you were an amazing friend and it sucked seeing you go

Zozo someone who I always loved seeing on reborn it was amazing when I’d mess with you and you’d yell at me uh the good times

Bruno a good friend you fucked up one too many times tho

Rde someone who I was practically forced to hate because of mob mentality but when you got unbanned and I got to meet you I realized your not as bad as everyone said

Eizen someone who would always help me no matter what wether I was exiled and he would defend me or I was overthrowing and he would help in some way as many once called the best duelist I’m glad I can call him a friend

Ziggy your a great guy not only on reborn but in general it was fun grinding Minecraft with you bruno and Roman

Kyle Kubrin I always enjoyed seeing you on reborn you always made me laugh a bit.

If you somehow read all of that thank you but I don’t expect anyone did. I really did enjoy my time on reborn and thank everyone who made that possible you will be missed and never forgotten.
bruh didnt make the list thats tuff rip