Not open for further replies.

Lukasxso

Steam name:Lukasxso TSC IN. ◄Reborn►
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:173772992
Ingame name(s): KE Jedi Padwan Lukasxso ; RT PFC Lukasxso
Current play time:2d 18h
Time in Garry’s Mod:3990.6h
Amount of warns:0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:Sadly none...
Server(s):X
Time as position:X

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
[X] yes
[ ] no

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[1-2]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
Create my own storyline, build dungeon esc events, make it so peaple have sometihng to do when theres not much going on
Plan an event (story based or building based):
Place a dungeon-labyrinth dupe down, set up the text screens to show parts of riddles.-There will be 4 floors, 7 riddles overall - 1 for the exit, 3 for floor progression, 3 for bonus room numbers.
/advert -This is Lundas, a Dungeon adventurer, I have found a dungeon to which I have no way to enter as I cannot answer the question. To any person who wants to help me out, come, the reward will be bountiful!
set up the warp to be already inside the dungeon, the top floor of it.
/advert It seems that you have been fooled as well, now we're stuck here together...
/advert There is no way to get out, we are blocked in by a death wall, touch it, and you lose that finger.
/advert Our only way to get out now, is to finish the dungeon and complete the riddles along the way to get out.
/advert I guess let's start, the faster we can get out, the faster we can catch the others, and stop their plan...
--------------------
Floor 1-mob type-Zombies-amount-100-rooms-4-zombies per room-25
/advert It seems this is a riddle-dungeon, to unlock the door, we need to put all of the riddle parts together to solve it.
Floor 1 progression riddle-If Ying is Light, then what is Yang?-answer-Darkness
Bonus riddle-how many of said elements are NOT present here? - earth - light - life - fire - darkness - water - answer-0, all are present.
/advert That's floor 1, riddle-dungeons usually have 3-4 floors, this shouldn't take long...
---------------------
Floor 2-mob type-antlions-amount 100-rooms-2-room1-60 antlion bugs-room2-40 antlion guards
/advert Healers, heal up everyone while we solve the riddle, if this persists, we may not survive.
Bonus riddle-how many riddles have been seen until now?-answer-3
/advert only 1 or 2 floors left... Let's fight through and survive
---------------------
Floor 3-mob type-zerg addon mobs-ammount-50-rooms-3-room1-15 raptors-room2-15 raptors and 5 impalers -room3-15 impalers
Floor 3 progression riddle-what does the Ying and Yang represent?
Bonus riddle-what is the starting level?-answer-0
/advert We are nearing the 4th floor, prepare to fight, last floors almost always have dungeon masters on them.
---------------------
Floor 4-layout-Completly open
Floor 4-mob-Dark souls boss-Has 100k hp(to not be killed) deals ~800-1000 dmg, dies once the riddle is solved)
/advert That is the Dungeon master, judging from his ghostly appearance, he will not die unless we solve the riddle. We need to be quick, or else we will perish.
Floor 4 progression/exit riddle-If balance bring repetitiveness, then what brings change to the world?-answer-imbalance
/advert That's it, we are done, we are free to get out...
The correct bonus room number is 030-incorrect answer will spawn mobs.
The bonus room will have 2-4 holocrons as well as 50k for each player.
--------------------- Once done with the dungeon
/advert We've finally gotten out...
/advert Now you can die!
/advert Did you really think I got trapped in there? It was my plan all along, and you fell for it hahaha
Boss fight against 1-5 min-boss players accompanied with trooper NPC's-all dependent on the number of people left
If players lose:
No rolls are given out.
---------------------
If players win:
/advert coughing blood S-spare my life, and I will show you the secret of the d-dungeon...
---------------------
If they spare me:
I reward them access to a secret room where there are 1-3 holocrons, 40k to each person, and rolls.
As well as a possible continuation later on...
---------------------
If they choose to kill me:
They get only rolls.
--------------------- Event end.
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Lukas], have permission from [Loody (because I was told to go see an SA+ sinc there is senior GM)] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Because of my timezone (GMT+2) I am able to host events when the server is semi-dead, both in actions to do and in RP. This does not mean I don't get peak hour coverage, which I kind of do, plus my ideas seem like they will bring something very new to this server, rather than using the same template over and over, yes I'm young, but when needed I can be maturer then most people.

Note: Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.
I understand this and will not act like staff when not told to.

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]
-1 + minge

Pain

Im going to have to go with a neutral for now. I would like to see a bit more detail added to the story line if i were to change my mind its not bad by any means it just feels a little thin.
Edit:
+3(i dont know if i can +5 yet since im on trial), You took the criticism and instead of just leaving the app expecting it to get denied you edited the entire event plan. Accepting criticism is one of the best qualities a gamemaster needs in order to continually improve on their events. I really believe you would make a great addition to the gamemaster team!

Last edited:

Lukasxso

Im going to have to go with a neutral for now. I would like to see a bit more detail added to the story line if i were to change my mind its not bad by any means it just feels a little thin.
how would you like me to expand? im open to suggestions...

Pain

how would you like me to expand? im open to suggestions...
As Mojang said the event seems to be a simple EXP event. you added some story points which helps it a bit but the story line needs to work as a raid event so it can be used to judge if you pass your trial (make it something you can run on your own so you can be evaluated)

Lukasxso

You did not fill out the permission part and your event is basic. Zombies and antlions are the most basic of creatures the server has to offer. Be more creative and what not. As a GM your expected to learn how to build such as boss raids. Using Jabbas palace isn't too bad, but it's used for gms that don't have an extra raid to put down. This event is more like a simple XP event rather than your event to see if you pass your trial. Please take more time into thinking of a better event.
I have correctly filled out the form, thank you for spotting it, and I have remade my event idea from scratch.

Lukasxso

As Mojang said the event seems to be a simple EXP event. you added some story points which helps it a bit but the story line needs to work as a raid event so it can be used to judge if you pass your trial (make it something you can run on your own so you can be evaluated)
I have completely reworked the event part, please review the new idea

MojangZ

Neutral

Edit: Event seems a lot more smooth, but personally I don't like the concept. That is just my own opinion so I won't -1 you for that.

I have lowered it one because of your event. It is a tad bit better but it's really confusing and just seems down right hard to host. Let me give you some help. If you have never been a gm before and want to go all out. Just make a neat story line instead of trying to create a whole new style event. The dungeon is a cool concept it's just they way you made the "story" and tried to incorporate it into the dungeon. Not gonna event mention the waves of monsters with riddles. Also where is your final boss? Thats what most of the time makes or break an RP event unless there are multiple parts to it. I would keep the dungeon idea, but just tweak the story line and waves part to make it less confusing.

Last edited:

Lukasxso

I have lowered it one because of your event. It is a tad bit better but it's really confusing and just seems down right hard to host. Let me give you some help. If you have never been a gm before and want to go all out. Just make a neat story line instead of trying to create a whole new style event. The dungeon is a cool concept it's just they way you made the "story" and tried to incorporate it into the dungeon. Not gonna event mention the waves of monsters with riddles. Also where is your final boss? Thats what most of the time makes or break an RP event unless there are multiple parts to it. I would keep the dungeon idea, but just tweak the story line and waves part to make it less confusing.
is this better?

+1, not sure what your event was detailed like before but right now it looks alright to me. Can't remember really ever seeing you and or having a conversation with you so idk if your a minge or not. But the event looks fine and seems like you're taking people's advice so that's always good.

Okeas

VIP
Imma keep it -1 still. Have no idea who you are. I also don't like seeing that you didn't really try on the original application. You only started to put effort in when people told you that your event was bad which it was.

Sky

VIP
Neutral,

I haven’t seen enough of you, I do know who you are though, always gloating about being level 100 lol, event isn’t too bad but it does seem to be an XP event with barely any RP elements, riddles are a cool addition but in my opinion more RP related things will make this event much more immersive.

Sigma

Neutral unless I see more of you on the server. Today is the first time I have seen you around so I'll wait on it and post my final decision on Sunday.

Vethar

VIP
Neutral unless I see more of you on the server. Today is the first time I have seen you around so I'll wait on it and post my final decision on Sunday.

Same as me Neutral for now!
I want to see you more and maybe get to know you a bit more before I give a honest answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.