My GM app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
the reason you guys dont usually see me is because of my timezone ;-;
Then what's the point of making you a gm if you're not able to be online at the same time as the most active people which is also when the server is most active. From what it sounds like your most active times are when the server is 50% afk with maybe 10 members active.

Lukasxso

Then what's the point of making you a gm if you're not able to be online at the same time as the most active people which is also when the server is most active. From what it sounds like your most active times are when the server is 50% afk with maybe 10 members active.
I can still hit semi-peak hours, just because I cant hit peak hours, doesn't mean I'll be useless. Also from your comment, it seems like you don't care about those 10 active members, who are the people who keep the server alive when no one else can, seems like a real dick move to ignore them.

Okeas

VIP
I can still hit semi-peak hours, just because I cant hit peak hours, doesn't mean I'll be useless. Also from your comment, it seems like you don't care about those 10 active members, who are the people who keep the server alive when no one else can, seems like a real dick move to ignore them.
No need to get so hostile. If this is how you react to criticism I don't think I want to trust you with any kind of position with power. If you host an event that goes terribly and people are telling you so comments like these can serve as foreshadowing to possible abuse to take out your anger. These are signs of people who can not handle other's opinions.

Lukasxso

No need to get so hostile. If this is how you react to criticism I don't think I want to trust you with any kind of position with power. If you host an event that goes terribly and people are telling you so comments like these can serve as foreshadowing to possible abuse to take out your anger. These are signs of people who can not handle other's opinions.
I wasn't being hostile, I was being blunt... Also to actually meaningful criticism I react properly, if I fuck up, I'll take it as a fuck up and ill learn from it.

Okeas

VIP
I wasn't being hostile, I was being blunt... Also to actually meaningful criticism I react properly, if I fuck up, I'll take it as a fuck up and ill learn from it.
Idk... calling me a dick seemed a little uncalled for. But I'm done replying, I've given my 2 cents and now I'll let other people speak.

Lukasxso

Neutral

Edit: Event seems a lot more smooth, but personally I don't like the concept. That is just my own opinion so I won't -1 you for that.

I have lowered it one because of your event. It is a tad bit better but it's really confusing and just seems down right hard to host. Let me give you some help. If you have never been a gm before and want to go all out. Just make a neat story line instead of trying to create a whole new style event. The dungeon is a cool concept it's just they way you made the "story" and tried to incorporate it into the dungeon. Not gonna event mention the waves of monsters with riddles. Also where is your final boss? Thats what most of the time makes or break an RP event unless there are multiple parts to it. I would keep the dungeon idea, but just tweak the story line and waves part to make it less confusing.
I have elaborated on the story to add more RP, as well as making it a bit easier to run by making it a labyrinth with mob rooms placed around

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted for TGM. Contact Super Admins on ts3 and discord staff on Gmod.

Status
Not open for further replies.