Tears

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Tears, STEAM_0:0:85651028

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: Maguku, STEAM_0:0:202581002

Reason: rdming during DT and wouldn't stop when asked

Proof(Highly recommended):
unknown.png

proooff.PNGproooof2.PNGprooof 3.PNG
unknown.png
prooof 4.PNGAdditional Info if there is any: tried to solve this IC which wasn't the move so heres this

Theseus

-1 He was partaking in the mosh pit I started with him and some friends and they walked into it. Not once did I hear them to tell him to stop. I heard them say to surrender but they went about in a mingy way itself.
IMO Logs must be checked in this situation to see if they initiated anything at all because I didn't see it all.

Tears

-1 He was partaking in the mosh pit I started with him and some friends and they walked into it. Not once did I hear them to tell him to stop. I heard them say to surrender but they went about in a mingy way itself.
IMO Logs must be checked in this situation to see if they initiated anything at all because I didn't see it all.
This is why u are talked about in the proof cause u are gonna show bias

Theseus

This is why u are talked about in the proof cause u are gonna show bias
I literally only attacked to to defend my friend who did nothing wrong which is my decision. And it's not bias if I have more witnesses saying he didn't do anything wrong.

Tears

I literally only attacked to to defend my friend who did nothing wrong which is my decision. And it's not bias if I have more witnesses saying he didn't do anything wrong.
I have console logs in the proof nuff said

Theseus

I have console logs in the proof nuff said
That's most retarded thing ever said. That's like saying oh hey this jedi broke ROE because he killed a sith. You have no logs showing who damaged first you dont have chat logs that show anything your proof is invalid nothing backs what went down.

IROCONIAN

You are just trying to protect your minge friend it’s cool, I’ll let staff decide what happens the proof is there
The JC minges more than most it is ussually under the guess of rp or close door erp

with that being said this is a big problem during dt as no active staff on at these times. the burden of proof is reliant on the one doing the report and this information can be entered into the gray.

i know Maguku and have seen his future. SOTO and Theseus being a good boy trying to become Grandmaster

this all means nothing if we cannot keep the people that log in. as they see high ranked established players take liberties with the rules.

case in point i brought a friend on the server who saw a darth with Jedi Council in his name. i pm this person to change their name as my mic was not working. being in discord with my friend i didnt even get into training as he was trying to qatch a volleyball game that a gamemaster had going. the jc alwas super vulgar and actually. no joke. made my friend quit as he doesnt have the patience for that kind of thing.

if you are darth or master....or if you can ever be good enough to be a Champion

level 255
and in a council or running an org
you got no excuse to minge

EDIT: NEUTRAL , don't pk me Maguku

Last edited:
Wasn't he just unbanned? Sounds like a problem child TBH.

From what It looks like he was RDMING. He also said some very choice words to me yesterday while I was killing him. I'm thinking it's not going to stop.

+2 btw.

IROCONIAN

That's most retarded thing ever said. That's like saying oh hey this jedi broke ROE because he killed a sith. You have no logs showing who damaged first you dont have chat logs that show anything your proof is invalid nothing backs what went down.
@ logs

also Theseus that was not very Jedi of you even if you were in black

Status
Not open for further replies.