my report on these dt minges

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oat man we should go under the presumption "Innocence until proven guilty" But the fact that there have been multiple events leading up to this really has me considering him guilty.

I checked logs yesterday, and I'd like some more staff to look into it.

But basically I can't see voice logs so i don't know if there was some form of vocal harrassment. But what I can see is that he did attack Mako first. BUT there was also damage logs of other people hitting him and him hitting those people back which makes me wonder if there was a mosh pit. It was all within an hour time span of this happening.

TLDR.

I think there was a moshpit, but I think he attacked Mako outside of it.

Aren't moshpits suppose to be against the rules anyways?
Also Archer, that whole serial killer thing is an analogy that can be reworded so that you don't cry about someone being compared to a serial killer. Someone is notorious for making messes wherever they go. This person was seen eating a bag of chips while surrounded at a place with chip crumbs and empty bags of chips everywhere. It would not be wrong to assume this person made the mess because of not only past experiences, but also because of the current situation. The past experiences just make it all the more likely that they did it since it has happened before.

Charger

It seems like there was a group fight happening at the time, while I believe they should have fought somewhere a little less public I don't think the way you tried to handle it was the correct response to the situation. Maguku will be cautioned about this report but I don't believe it warrants anything beyond that.

Video evidence also goes a long way in helping with reports, there's only so much information that can be gathered from logs and the information can always be interpreted differently depending on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.