my report on these dt minges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr

VIP
We shouldn't judge whether people are guilty of anything based off of track record. It can be used against them as a probability but its definitely not defining whether they did something wrong.
oat man was always a bias staff lol idk how tf he was accepted

Dredd

tbh half of these god damn replys are people argueing if you think what he did was wrong +1, if you think what he did was a misunderstanding or something along that line -1 there is no use talking so much shit because in the end it leads to nothing productive happening

Its not biased if i have reasons not to trust him

bi·as
/ˈbīəs/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. 1.
    prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
you are changing your mind set/ opinion on these people just because of their past but you are not comparing them to a "normal" user of the server because of their past so it is considered in your opinion to be unfair.

Maguku

VIP
When it was DT it was just me, Arata and theseus doing a duel and they decided to join and then went as far as spawn camping. Those logs you have don't prove anything. Not to mention you tried taking an ooc situation into rp and trying to enforce it apon others. You even go as far as doing "uptime on tython" in advert which isn't allowed and I pmed Shepard and he even said it wasn't allowed. You falsely call uptime to try to get me introuble. You're having this massive power trip

Oat man

bi·as
/ˈbīəs/
Learn to pronounce
noun

1. 1.
    prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
you are changing your mind set/ opinion on these people just because of their past but you are not comparing them to a "normal" user of the server because of their past so it is considered in your opinion to be unfair.
" in a way considered to be unfair." Its not unfair

Oat man

Its pretty unfair to assume that someone broke a rule when there is no real evidence that they did just because of their track records.
Ok so lets say a someone was killed then a few people say that they saw a serial killer there and they saw him do it. How is that unfair?

Oat man

So there's a big difference between your serial killer analogy and what happened with Maguku.

That difference being that Maguku is not a serial killer and shouldn't be compared to one.
I know but im just putting it a different way

Status
Not open for further replies.