My thoughts on the JvS Server Closing

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
This video remind me of so much. So much fun, so much strife, so much pain. It reminds me why I joined the server to begin with. Star Wars. It's what all brought us together, what caused us to grow within the community itself. What caused me to stay, despite the minges, the toxicity, the cancer, the community was almost always fun. I kept coming back, no matter what it took. I kept trying to help the server. I hope, no pray, that the JvS server will come back in full swing, with a better map and with a better playerbase. The server has always been fun, almost always something to do in it. Ever since 2.0, being a high rank within the Sith or Jedi always caused great pride to inflate those in those spots. And it was an honor to be staff on the JvS server right up until the end. I'm sad that it will be shutting down, and I hope it will come back with vengence. I pray that it comes back, it helped many people get through touch times in their life, so much so that it even helped me when I was at my worst to be better. The Founders, when they were together, did a lot to help the community. Shepard, Moxxi, and Miles worked together for a very long time to help make the community what it was. Full of passionate people, even if the passion was misplaced in some instances, to try and improve, change, or keep players on, the server. It's a great pain that fill my heart whenever I think that the server is finally shutting down for the JvS. I've been just about everything but a super admin on the server. I went from Moderator to Head Admin, but just couldn't make it to Super, it seemed. I have been just about everything on the server, I've been the Sith Emperor, the Eternal Emperor, and Jedi Council. This video reminded me of the good times that I played on the server. The time that I started out, playing with @Hpack . With JL, RWBY, Chilly, @Spectre8105 , Charger, Cause, Dwayne, @Moxxi, Kai, @Shepar, Korean, @CMDR_Croc, @Whiskey, Ronnie, Rocky, Crack, Faerie, Korr, Stat(r)killer, Serin, Arorus, and so many many more. It hurts me to even recall so many of the RP and staff situations that happened within the server. So much time has passed since 2.0, it saddens me to realize it might be over. I hope the server comes back, bigger and better than ever soon.

My only hope, is that the Minecraft server can continue to try and hold the place where the Eternal Flame of Reborn's JvS is in everyone's hearts.

Caitlyn

Many saw Reborn rise. Many saw Reborn peak. Many saw Reborn fall, nonetheless, we ALL made up at least a piece. Reborn was built by all of us and everything about Reborn (good and bad) Is what makes it unique and special.

Reborn is a one-time experience and perhaps at the very least, you learned something through it.

Last edited: