My thoughts on the Server...

Kezech

I want to list some of my grievances about the current state of the server and some ways I think it can improve. So I'll start with some of the things I think the server is doing wrong and improve and other criticisms

Problems
1. One of the biggest issues of the server is that it is incredibly narrow with what to do. There isn't a whole lot to do on the server besides run to Tatooine and fighting the other faction or duel at your home world with your friend or org. This was fine when the server was hitting 100/100 players because there was plenty to fight and plenty for the organizations to do and work with and it could rely on the other players than the Gamemasters and staff. Plenty of suggestions have been added to get more to do likes bosses, better quests etc. but they are all ignored.

2. Suggestions are almost completely ignored. I'm pretty sure Higher staff have not looked in Suggestion in forever and they just look at them and go no pvp only or some other asinine comment. Arsenic, Moxxi, and Vethar give good suggestions with high counts of Checks with very little X's. Arsenic even goes into detail about how to improve and NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT. not even a comment about it from Nabe even though it could really help the drag the server is becoming.

3. Let's talk about the Map. The Map is ok and Raiden put a lot of effort into it, but it's what the server does with the Map is the problem. There are Six Planets! Know how many people use? 3: Korriban, Tython, and Tatooine, thats it. People may go to Kashyyyk, Endor, and Ilum for about 5 minutes for a holocron or alchemy and thats it thats everything nothing more. Why do we have planets that serve very little purpose 95% of the server time. Suggestions have been made by Vethar, Gamecrunch and Myself to add Bosses to these planets a way to work with friends to fight something for a maybe small chance for a legendary or something else like a quest that gives Xp and Money for whoever gets the kill.

4. I love the idea of the multiples lives. I think it's an awesome idea having all your lives be by themselves and needed to grind. It would be an amazing Idea if NPC grinding wasn't such a drag. There are about 5 spawners on tatooine for NPCs: 2 Zombie Spawners, 1 Antlion, and 2 Zerg NPCs. For Kashyyyk there are 2 NPC spawners and one of them explodes on you if you get close not even giving you XP like why? This ties in with problem #3 that these extra planets have nothing to do and that bosses that give some XP though quest or a box they drop would be an amazing addition to the server and you want to know why? Because when the server population is low there is 0 things to do you have no player interactions. This was the problem with the last time Reborn came up server pop began slipping because there was nothing to do except fight each other that becomes boring after a while and Reborn has been up for years.

5. Changes take forever. We have Anzati doing all the work to make the server actually function he does balancing, fixes all the problems, but he is just one person, when he isn't able to be on doing stuff because of real life no fixes happen. Im pretty sure we have like 5 devs and Anzati seems like the only one doing work where are the rest? Give the man some help. Changes take a while I'm not blaming Anzati he is doing a fantastic job with the time he has, but unless we get some help with some of the stuff badly needed changes will come to late and the server will die. The idea to boot Shepard from balancing was a very poor decision he has been doing this for YEARS and has a lot of experience with making sure the combat and skilltrees are fair for most to all people.

6. Need More Bosses. During my events I run into a road block of if I want an NPC boss that is an actual threat I have to rely on either Gundyr or Nameless King which can wipe out an entire raid there is hardly an imbetween. Vethar once again sent Nabe a bunch of addons for bosses that could be an interesting addition and could add more variety to events but was once again rejected.

This part is for what I think did right
1. I'll reiterate #3 that I love the extra lives system If grinding wasn't a boring drag in which you kill NPC's like 5.0 all over again then it would be good. Antlions are amazing because it shows that there is some engagement to killing them they have faster spawntimes but have a very good chance of killing you through their increased damage.

2. Map is Ok at first I was unsure about how I felt about the Map but I'm always up for trying something new. The constant edits at the beginning though was a little annoying with removal of Cantina and Eizen House

3. Combat was pretty similar to old Reborn which was considered one of the best of all the JvS on the market.

4. Staff and Gamemasters were for the most part pretty good at what they did Events run smoothly for the most part and Tickets are accepted pretty quick by the Staff. A Little annoying as a Gamemaster that when I want to run an event someone will announce their event like 3 minutes later and I have to postpone mine for another time.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
"These are things that were suggested and will most likely be worked on:
Acolyte Training Auto if on job for amount x time
Dungeons on a separate server (inventories would link of course)
Bosses
Conquest + World Conquest
Loot in Planets
Crystal Passives
Devastators for FL's " -- From the Announcements channel

A lot of suggestions aren't ignored. They are already being worked on in another way or something of the sort, so they aren't commented on. Quests, for example, are being worked on so that way they actually work correctly.

Developers, we have 3 that know LUA enough to do work on the server. I'm working on getting a 4th. Anzati is the main guy though. Zeus is pretty busy and Psifour is a Dev for future projects (think of S&Box, Rust, Minecraft, ETC). I am working on getting another. Bosses are being added as we speak.

An Event system is in development by WiltOS which we will have access to. They are putting some of the final touches on it and then we will be getting our hands on it. (Passive Events, as in, No Game masters needed for things to happen. )

Vethar's bosses weren't all rejected, we went through them and just haven't added them yet. We only found about 3 of the list that he sent that were actually useable (For some reason people upload only the models and say that it's an npc).