Not open for further replies.

Draco

Steam Name and In-Game Name: SHOCK 1 PVT Michael Myers
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8948262
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: (Shepard N7) Garrus
Reason for Ban: None
Ban Time: Perm i think? doesn't say
What did you do?: Uh not sure, i cussed at him, i was stuck in a wall so i was cussing at him and he mumbled something to me didn't hear him, then i was banned.
Why you should be unbanned: I got no fucking warning, i was getting arrested i think by the RT? Not sure, then i was stuck in a wall, and i heard him mumble some shit to me so i cussed at him, then i got a perm ban, i really put a lot of time, and money into his server, i just i guess want another chance please.

Last edited:

Shepard

Founder
I said stop fucking around or I'ma yeet you you said shut the fuck up you down syndrome ass looking retard. Lulw

• hahaa
Reactions: Tyr

Shepard

Founder
To clarify you were arrested by an rt for shooting a grenade into our shooting range to break all the bottles, looked like you were resisting so I physed guned you to stuff you through the door then said stop messing around or I'ma yeet you

Draco

True,then i was stuck in a wall and i heard some of that but most of it was a mumble then i was perm banned

I said stop fucking around or I'ma yeet you you said shut the fuck up you down syndrome ass looking retard. Lulw
To clarify you were arrested by an rt for shooting a grenade into our shooting range to break all the bottles, looked like you were resisting so I physed guned you to stuff you through the door then said stop messing around or I'ma yeet you
you told me you didnt remember shit

• hahaa
Reactions: Tyr
P

Pump

If you didn’t hear him why would you call him a Down syndrome retard lol, is that what you say to someone when you dont hear them? Also you were arrested, that would mean you were doing a lot of dumb shit. bans don’t really help you reform in anyway shape or form so +2. But I would give him a punishment in game or something

Draco

Yes, i did something to cause me to get arrested in game, then i didnt here him at all about me being "yeeted" and yes i did forgot what i cussed at him so i just said i cussed at him, i deserve a punishment but anything but getting perm banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.