Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Mythos/Voss
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:55356667
Your current rank: Dvip
Amount of Warns: 2

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-mod
Total time with the community (months): 12-14 cant really remember when I joined it's been a while.
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
cant give an exact time due to my schedule goes by weekly but I play when every I am home which is often

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
cant give an exact time due to my schedule goes by weekly but I play when every I am home which is often

Currently I am mostly free before 4pm most of the week due to work with 2 days off usually but will be moving to Alabama in a few weeks so it will change

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): GG goliath gaming, Reborn Gaming
Position(s):
Admin (Reborn)
mod(GG)
Time as position(s): 1 month (short cause server shutdown)
Brief overview of the position(s): During my month as staff on the server I started out as a T-mod as a t-mod I would help players get unstuck from the elevators on the venture(clone wars rp players know that pain lol). Would deal with minges and white list new players. After my first week I was given the rank of Mod and i began learning how to place items down and helping with events aswell as making sure players followed the rp rules. After the current owner quit the server and Fergus took over the other staff members and I tried to figure out ways to save the server sadly we could not do it and the server ended up shutting down.

3 months on reborn as staff
I handled whitelist, sits and perma props. I lost my staff due to long loa. During my time as staff i have done several sits/conflict resolution. I tend to have a pretty unbiased look at situations and will let all parties have there side shared and tried my best to find the best solution for the situation.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Zach/Mythos], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I do have ADHD so grammar isnt the best but feel free to give supportive criticism or feed back

Good morning, afternoon or evening

I would first like to start off with thanking everyone for taking there time to read my application. My in game name is Mythos/Voss depending on what life I am playing. I believe I am qualified because I have been around the server for a while and have gotten to know the community quite well. I have helped new players as a jedi knight, master and as high justicar. I have trained new RT troopers and have helped with questions players have asked when there isnt someone on to help. There are times where I am not as active online as I wish to be due to work but when i am not on the server i am on the forums responding to reports, appeals or just general discussions on the forums. With the appeals and reports I do my best to look at each one with an unbiased view as i feel each player should be treated the same. I currently do not have a mic as mine broke yesterday but should be getting a new one tomorrrow so I do plan on getting more into the discord and team speak once I get a mic that doesnt make me sound like a dying banshee. I have also been on two very serious starwars RP servers GG( Goliath gaming) and HFG (we all know that one lol ) so I would like to help with the transition to help reborn be ome more serious with the RP the best I can.

Last edited:

Spectre8105

Re read the rules and then it's a +1 from me, I remember you specifically trying to warn me for running an event during downtime and saying it wasn't allowed, shit is wild tbh

Re read the rules and then it's a +1 from me, I remember you specifically trying to warn me for running an event during downtime and saying it wasn't allowed, shit is wild tbh
I dont remember that situation but i can reasure u that i have reread the rules. I tend to due so wvery week due to rule changes and that

Status
Not open for further replies.