Ingame name(s): JCW TGI Myth, IT-PVT: Myth
Current play time: 3d
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3k Hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s):
Reborn Gaming Chief Gamemaster, RPLand Admin
Time as position: 2.5 Years, 3 Months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) I have used all of the NPC controllers and ran multitudes of events using said controllers. In my time, I have used all the useful building tools, and created over 50 intricate raids.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I am subscribed to Lore Master on YT so I guess you could say I am an expert.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[over 300 logged events and lots of unlogged]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
As a senior gamemaster I aim to provide stability to the team and train new and upcoming gamemasters. As a game master, I desire to create fun events for everyone. Running server wide events is fun, but I have noticed on this server, many people have trouble coming up with their own org missions or RP in between server events. Also, I plan to create new never before seen raid that require RP and challenge the players that attend the event. The events I create will attempt to also let lower level players get to the end so that winning an event is not only for level 180 players. I desire to create unique raids that have multiple levels, stories and rooms that are different shaped than just rectangles.

Plan an event (story based or building based): Strike team: 10-15 players will be placed in this mini raid at a time. The raid starts in a small room where I the mission command will give the players a quick briefing on their mission to find their way through the ship and assassinate the ship’s captain. From there, there will be 2 doors that the players can communicate with each other on which they would like to go through. Each leads to a different part of the raid. Using RP, the players will have to interact with the map and come up with creative ways to open the doors and find their way through the ship. Throughout the raid, will be mini bosses and a ton of props that can be interacted with in order to help players and give them the edge. Without the use of teamwork and roleplay, this raid will be almost impossible to complete. Rather than just fighting and deflecting blaster bolts, the players may have to also interact with ship crew members and interrogate or bargain with them to get information to get to the next area. This raid can be failed often if they do not choose their RP carefully, as it can make the raid much harder, or blow up the entire raid in general.

Other Event Ideas: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G9OZhZBijx7k8L-ya4tRgmmrzss7a66UwZtGsEK5Zv0/edit

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Myth,, have permission from [Whskey] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I believe that you should make me gamemaster because I believe that I can bring unique ideas to the team and I am dedicated to this server. As a gamemaster my goal on the server is to create more rp throughout the server. Obviously, creating the server wide roll events is important, but I believe the way to really be a great gamemaster is running mini events throughout the day for the sake of RP (Not rolls). Croc does things like this (He does a great job), and I inspire to do much the same with events involving mini events with the lore of orgs and such. Also, I am on the server often, and try to interact and RP with other players. Often players are asking, “when is the next event?” or “can we raid?”, well I intend to keep those restless players at bay with a bunch of new RP. Also, I used to hold a leadership position within the gamemasters so that means I already know the ins and outs of being a gamemaster on Reborn Gaming, I consistently created new raids (at least 1 new raid a week) and love to take suggestions from other on how to improve the raids or ideas on new events OOC or IC. I love this server and hope to be able to provide a new layer of the game to players. On the server, I also try to keep a pretty good rep, I help out padawans and apprentices, answer questions in chat and talk to a lot of people. I try to always hear people’s complaints and even though at the moment I can't do anything about that, I still acknowledge them and sometimes bring it up with a current gamemaster.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Myth

VIP
Also for all the staff looking, you do not apply for promotions. This is my first GM application for this iteration of Reborn. Perms given by SA+.

MojangZ

Neutral

Don't you already have the gm rank in game? Don't know what's that's about but I haven't seen you too much in game and I wasn't as GM when you lead it so I don't know your leading capabilities. I'll read over the other votes and see what they think of you.

Edit: When I said I havnt really seen you in the server, I mean you don't really make yourself known like at all. Barley come out of your comfort zone to socialize with other people.

Last edited:

Myth

VIP
-1 Have barely seen you on the server and you are already set to GM and have not done an event.
You would -1 me even if I was the best GM ever made. I have run 5 events, just not during prime time as I am not an official GM.

Neutral

Don't you already have the gm rank in game? Don't know what's that's about but I haven't seen you too much in game and I wasn't as GM when you lead it so I don't know your leading capabilities. I'll read over the other votes and see what they think of you.

Edit: When I said I havnt really seen you in the server, I mean you don't really make yourself known like at all. Barley come out of your comfort zone to socialize with other people.

I am on the server alot, I socialize with people on the server, I talk with whoever is around me. Like many people on garrys mod, I am not a super social butterfly, I get to know people over time, I talk to whoever is around me all the time but I am not super talkitive and to actually be friends takes awhile for me, sorry chief. I will say, we might not see much of eachother because I work at 3AM every day and goto sleep at like 8pm EST

MojangZ

Well I wouldn't mind you as a normal gm because if we ain't gonna be seeing each other often then I'm not sure why I would want you as a sr gm. On top of that wdym "best gm ever". Don't get ahead of yourself buddy.

Myth

VIP
Well I wouldn't mind you as a normal gm because if we ain't gonna be seeing each other often then I'm not sure why I would want you as a sr gm. On top of that wdym "best gm ever". Don't get ahead of yourself buddy.
I think you should reread that lmfao. I didnt say anything about how good of a GM I am. I am saying sloth has personal problems with me so he would -1 no matter what. And that makes 0 sense to not make someone a SGM just because they dont play when mojang is online. I still put in 3-4 hours on the server daily. Ill DM u from here because I normally dont comment on my own apps, just wanted to clarify for you because you are a GM.

Whiskey

+5 probs more active than I am and is damn good at being a GM, even when he is not meant to be a GM in game.

And I see that report you made Myth, you were 100% correct.

Sniper

+2

Reasons stated by many. I trust Myth can help the current GM team and host fun and exciting events.

Status
Not open for further replies.