Server Playtime - 2 Days 3 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2865
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - Valiant Gaming
Roles - Gamemaster

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?

I would say I have a considerable amount of experience with the construction addons, the only thing i'm not too familiar with is the NPC tools

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I feel like I can host some high-quality events with heavy roleplay for the community's serious role-players while keeping engaging gameplay-focused players with intriguing circumstances, event mechanics, and so on. Most significantly, this new server lore allows me to run events in a historical period I've been fantasizing about for a long time without having an outlet, so I think I'll be able to stay motivated for a long time

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?

I want to see this server grow from where it was when I first joined, and in order to do so, I'd like to contribute my time and abilities to it. As a trial GameMaster, I'll pay close attention to how the other GameMasters design their storylines and buildings, and do my best to mimic them as precisely as possible. I think I would also be a good choice for a Game Master because I have both experience in Story creation and Star Wars Lore. I also live in Luxembourg which is CET so that I can host events for people while its a lower server population.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Sadly, no. I haven't assisted in events on Reborn.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
Most of the time, I plan for multiple scenarios and have different endings to each event depending on what the Players do. Even in unplanned circumstances I can improvise without any problems.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I have been watching Star Wars since I was young. It was the story and the lore that drew me in. Especially the Yuuzhan Vong War, it is still to this day my favorite part of the extended lore.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

Rough Draft of the Story

Part 1:

The Event begins with a distress signal requesting for help from a Trading Convoy who is fighting against swarms of Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and other Criminals above the planet of Kashyyk. The signal will be picked up by both the Sith and the Jedi. After receiving the Signal, the Sith and the Jedi will contact the Captain of the Convoy and ask him for which Reason they are being chased. The Captain will then explain that he is carrying a Old Artifact of unknown origin and the Criminals believe it would sell for a lot of money.
If the Jedi and Sith accept, the request for help, they will then board the Captains Ship and discuss the next course of action. The captain will suggest three ways of dealing with the situation:

-One: Stay on the Captains ship and defend the Artifact and the Ship from incoming boarding parties.
-Two: Board the Capital Ship of the Enemy and take out their leader and destroy the Ship from the inside.
-Three: Do a combination of the first two Suggestions.

If the first one is picked: After defending the Captains Ship for a while, the enemies will launch a large scale attack that will badly damaged the ship and will crash land on the Planet of Kashyyk.
If the second one is picked: After the Enemy Ship has been boarded, you will have to fight through 3-4 lvls and destroy the generator, the engines and the Bridge. afterwards the Capital ship of the enemies will crash on Kashyyk and their forces that escaped will be scattered around Kashyyk.
If the third one is picked: While the Attacking party is destroying the enemies ship, it will launch a last effort attack to take down the Captains Ship. Both ships will then crash on Kashyyk and both forces will be scattered around.

Part 2:
The second part is completely decided on the outcome of the first part.

If the first one is picked: After they crashed the Convoy, Sith and the Jedi will have to work together and build a base to defend themselves from the incoming waves of enemies trying to collect the Artifact. The base can be upgraded through collecting resources from the crashed ship around Kashyyk but there will also be enemies everywhere around the map. The upgrades will include the ability to make a scrap vehicle for ease of transport, upgraded troops, upgraded walls, upgraded medbay and a upgraded weapon store.
If the second one is picked: It is basically the opposite of the first choice, the enemy will be out on scavenging runs to collect resources and upgrade their Base so that they can escape the Planet.
If the third one is picked: It will be a combination of the first two choices, both the Convoy and the Smugglers will be competing for rescources around the map and try to find a way off the planet. The Artifact has also been lost during the crash and the group that picks it up and leaves the planet will have won.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Nabby ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Fishyy] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

[Nabby]

Last edited:

Bishop

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

[Fishyy ]
[/QUOTE]

For this make sure to put your name where it says [name here] and mine where it says [Senior GM+]

Bishop

+3

I really love the event and would love to see it in action, also you're very active and a great time to be around.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Please get in touch with Sr Gamemaster Fishy, Dragon, or a Superadmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.