Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120836840
Ingame name(s): Master High Lorekeeper Reinhard Kaiser
Current play time: 1week and 10h
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2720h
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s):
Valiant Gaming
Time as position: Only lasted for about 5 weeks the server shut down shortly after.k

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

I have with the construction addons on the server before but i only haveused the NPC control a little bit
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Yes, i have made storylines consistend of Legends and Cannon Lore

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[X] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I want to host events for people to have fun. I can also host events during the time not so many people are on the server. I hope to also gain some more experience on being a GameMaster.

Plan an event (story based or building based):
The event starts of by receiving a message of a Settlement on Kashyyk under attack by a Zerg Infestation.
"We request immediate support on Kashyyk our Settlement is under Invasion by the Zerg!"
You will then go to the Planet from where the message came and meet with the Mayor of the Settlement. He will then explain the situation and requests your help "We require you to defend our Settlement, you will be compensated at the End".

He then tells you that if you can bring back enough materials from destroyed Vehicles or Buildings they can build more Buildings like Factorys and Barracks and recruit units to help.
Afterwards the people taking part will be split into two groups:
1:- The Scavanging Unit will go outside the Settlement and gather resources to build the Factory and Buildings
2:- The Defense Unit will stay at the Settlement and help the Settlers defend their home.

After all the Materials are used up, the Mayor and everyone participating can vote to either Evacuate the planet or go ahead and destroy the Zerg Hive.
If chosen to evacuate, you will have to defend a landing platform for 15 minutes while being continously under attack by Zergs.
If chosen to destroy the Hive, the Mayor will gather all his troops and you will move out to march onto the Hive. To destroy the Hive you will need Firebat units which there are only a few of. You have to protect them at all cost and if they die you have to retreat and start evacuating the planet.

If the evacuation was chosen or the attack failed, the Mayor will give out a reward for helping his people escape.
If the Hive was destroyed, the Mayor will give out a Legendary Crystal(the person is chosen through a random pull).

The warp will only be opend for about 5 minutes at the beginning, afterwards the warp will only open up if the participants decide to spend resources to open it up for 5 minutes again and let people join.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Nabby], have permission from [Loody] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I think you should support my application because I am basically on every day and can come up with creative ideas for Events.
I would say that im a above average builder and someone who can create a good story.
I have also been in the Community for a long time and know how to make an event that is fun for the players.

Last edited:

Toast

+1 Good mate, He was admin on my Ark server for a bit, he did a really good job. ALSO VERY ACTIVE

Pain

+2 The events seems good and the app is well written I just don't think I have enough interactions with you in-game to vote any higher

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted for TGM. Contact Super Admins on ts3 and discord staff on Gmod.