CC Name:
Grey Doctor Reinhard
Current names/ranks on server:
Gl HoM CS M Nabby Xnox
Level:
Number of warns (active/total):
1 (active one)
Time on Server (approx):
The first time i joined was back in August but then some IRL stuff happend and i came back in late January

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Grey Jedi is someone who learned both the Light side and the Dark side without falling into the Corruption of the dark side. A Grey Jedi studies both the Light side and the Dark side of the Force. The Grey Jedi understand that there is on the Force and don`t limit themselves to either the light side or the Dark side of the Force. They believe in their own beliefs. The Grey balance the power between the 3 factions, they may help on faction to defeat the other. A Grey Jedi can work with the Jedi or Sith, a Grey Jedi has trust in both of the factions.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a Grey Jedi would be to help either Factions during raid so neither faction will be completly wiped out. I´m also learning to constanly improve myself in getting closer in reaching the pinnacle of the Force. I would like to also establish peacefull relations with both factions. So i can help teach them the ways of the Grey Jedi.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:

In my Opinion Sith are to power hungry, i personally don´t have anything against Sith but theire way to power hungry.
Older Jedi members are nice people even some of the newer ones but a few of the newer Jedi just keep breaking the Code and Tenets .

I think i would be a good Grey Jedi because i would try to bring to bring peace to Sith and Jedi, also so i can learn both the light and the dark side of the force.
I have also been playing for quite a while and i found which side i like the most, but i would also like to be more neutral during on the Planets and not try to instantly attack People. I also know the rules of both Faction, and i don`t really like to break them either. That`s why i would think a Grey Jedi would be the place for me.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 active or 20 total you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 185 you are removed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.