Naga's gray app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

VIP
Steam Name: Naga
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158866745
CC Name: Balance Enforcer
Current names/ranks on server: INQ PG Lord Naga Umbra, SQ PI Knight Naga Kenobi, IT PFC Hector
Level: 210
Number of warns (active/total): 1
Time on Server (approx): About 9 months active but about 1 1/2 - 2 years with breaks every few months lasting a few months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A gray to me means to be a person loyal to the force but not to one side. a gray cant be with only the dark or the light they need to accept both play a part and both are important to maintaining balance and stability .in the force and galaxy. they need to be neutral to their best ability while maintaining their moral beliefs. either defending them selves or a faction in a raid they need to be one with them selves in order to be one with the force. they should also try to spread their beliefs that the force cant exist with out both halves of yin and yang (light and dark) and one doesnt exit without the other because if only light or dark exist how do you know what is good and what is evil.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: my goal is to remove my loyalty to any one faction and still be able to help those who need it whether its the jedi being out numbered in a raid or the sith rescuing one of their members as well as learning more about the force as well as what it is and what it can do for me and those in need of both help and saving. my goal is to also preserve the dark and light side so that there is always a distinguishable line between morally right and wrong and what falls as a dark side user and a light side user and help those realize that it doesnt matter which you are as long as you dont unbalance the force and destroy that line.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: i feel that i have done as much as i can as sith and jedi and that its time to go to the limbo of the 2 and do what i think is right. i feel that i should be gray not because i want it or deserve it i feel i should be gray because that is all thats left for me to be in my life. i feel ive done what i can and experinced both sides of the force to an extent where i can say that i agree with the grays in their beliefs taht neither can exist with out the other and i want to help make those beliefs more well known. i feel its the only way i can further explore what i as a sith or jedi know and increase my abilites as a duelist and a force wielder and reach my potential as a player and go beyond it. i admit at times i can lose my cool and be a bit annoying/irratating but find someone who isnt like that because i can say as a human being that no one is able to with stand everything thrown at them and still remain cool and calm.

Last edited:

Naga

VIP
Neutral who are you
i played a lot in every update so far but i just started playing in 4.0 recently. it says 9 months but ive played on the server for almost its entire life time while still taking break every few months

Ray

+1 dont listen to Kuki, he neutral/ -1 everyones app bc he been inactive himself...

Kuki

+1 dont listen to Kuki, he neutral/ -1 everyones app bc he been inactive himself...
Lmao if that’s what you think of the app is bad I will -1 which most are even the ones who got accepted most were bad

Status
Not open for further replies.