nagas warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: Naga

Staff Member who Warned: Grand Sorcerer Nihilus

Warn reason: Failrp

What happened?: i dont remember beacusae it happened in june of last year but i know it had to do with being on someones head and just getting warned right away not sit at all

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: its an old warn and i have no idea what the fuck i did i only remember it having to do with me on someones head and a warn being issued and no sit ever happening

Any sort of proof(photo,video): nope because i got a new computer so all old footage i had of it would be gone

Charger

How am I meant to appeal a warning you can hardly remember? Unfortunately you should have appealed this shortly after the warning was issued.

Whiskey

i mean, just going by what you are saying in this post, sitting on someones head is still failrp, so either way the warn would be valid. We don't remove warns just because they are old, they only get removed if they are invalid

Naga

VIP
i mean, just going by what you are saying in this post, sitting on someones head is still failrp, so either way the warn would be valid. We don't remove warns just because they are old, they only get removed if they are invalid
like i said all i remember was that there was no verbal or anything just a warn cuz i got on someones head and if that warrants an instant warn then there should be a lot of people witha lot of warns but i can understand why you cant remove it

Charger

Denied

You've admitted that you can't entirely remember what happened and the warning is extremely old. In the future I recommend you appeal a warning you believe to be unfair as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.