Nazgul's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazgul

Game Master Application

Steam name: Nazgul
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80243645
Ingame name(s): Blademaster Darth Nazgul Tempest, Squire Knight Ren Rose, and IT PFC Arakdios
Current play time: Been apart of Reborn for 4 years
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3,210
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Prominent Gaming
Time as position: One time positions played as enemy NPC's
Server(s): VRChat RP
Time as position: Staff and Story builder for several servers that do different RP's such as Mafia's, Military Academy's, and etc.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[X] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
Very minor and on an older system that doesn't work here
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I have built several storylines for multiple different RP events on VRChat RP, Personal Story Writing, and have helped build stories for other GMOD RP servers.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[5]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I look to make a compelling and fun story that engages any involved and makes them want to do even more.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

In the deep recesses of space you feel the pull of the dark side. It's haunting call pulls you into the depths of unknown space as you travel closer this call has a hunger behind it. A deep insatiable hunger and as you arrive, the undead begin to awake charging towards you and your company. Upon looking at them they seem to have been drained of all life, left as husks trying to gain back what they have lost. As you make your way deeper you see a Holocron and you think you see a haunting white mask with and endless darkness behind it, cloaked in black. Upon approaching the figure would raise his hand and summon an undead monstrosity (Boss battle).

The idea of this story is their would be a darkside call and any and all could make their way to a planet in unknown space. After fighting hordes of undead with their life force drained. They make their way through the temple and come across a throne room. Large open chamber and empty throne with e Red holocron to its right and the Ghostly figure would be Darth Nihilus hovering over his Holocron. After then defeating the boss depending on who grabs the holocron an outcome could happen. If a Jedi, IT, or RT touches it their life force is rapidly drained and if not dropped in time they die. If a Sith grabs it without any caution Nihilus attempts to dominate the person. If the Sith beats Nihilus's will they gain the Holocron, if they lose another battle starts and they fight Nihilus himself. This only happens once and afterwards the Holocron can be grabbed by anyone and upon further study they would learn that their are more places in Unknown spaced mapped out with other locations of his Holocrons.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Nazgul, have permission from Sloth and Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I believe the server needs more Gamemasters that can add a fun and exciting story that they can relate to and get behind. I personally think I can do this with my story building background and fair DMing I have done in the past. I make fair calls on results of RP choices made by players and allow them to come up with many different and creative ways to overcome obstacles.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted. Talk to Sloth on ts3 and ask for your role on discord and ts3 after you've been trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.