Need more content for when there are only a few online.

Hawk

Honestly, with the little amount of stuff to do on the server the afk farming method takes way too long. One of the few things you can do is duel other players. Which makes it boring af when you can't experiment with builds till your at least level 70. But what do I know. I'm just a new player that plans on afking untill 180 so I can have fun then since dueling is the only thing to do 99% of the time. And all the players that are a high enough level to duel and experiment with builds I will see you then.

Or you could add something else to do.

Last edited:

Cruen

There are options other than dueling. You can get to know other players, if you're a G-Vip you can experience the other factions, You can interact and RP with players whose timezones line up and people in the GM team should be hosting events.

Hawk

That doesn't help your character "progress" in terms of stats for events and shit like the one just now, where I lost my roll because at the end of the event they decided that they were gonna "thin" the numbers and did a pvp arena end to it where everyone under 100 got targeted due to them being easiest to kill.