never mind ill just take the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maven

VIP
It's sad how quick this situation escalated to a scamming matter. I don't think Barrels ever intended for it to go this far. And I know for a fact if this situation was reversed, he definitely wouldn't be pressing premium to give a legendary or face a ban. I also didn't think Premium was so concerned with getting the legendary either. Seeing as Premium has 10 legendaries and the one Barrels has is the only one he has ever gotten. Sad to see a great player turned into a practice target like this. Love you Barrels.

Premium

Look he made a mistake which wasn't a light one but everyone makes mistakes so as long as when he gets unbanned he holds up his deal I think its fine by me.

Okeas

VIP
This thread was opened and closed within twelve hours, maybe even sooner than twelve, what happened?

wait why was I perma banned miles. I dedicated my time and money into my account on your and sheperds server because I enjoyed it. I said ill accept the 3 day ban charger put in place and I never took back what I said about giving him the crystal he deserved. I never said anything rude either about the ban and pretty clearly said I was at fault here. idk if I get an inventory wipe to be honest let alone the crystal I. was already half expecting a wipe already. so I don't get why I got perma banned for accepting the 3 day ban because I felt I could wait it out. I would have deleted the og post if I could but I cant so I just said ill take the ban.

Last edited:
wait why was I perma banned miles. I dedicated my time and money into my account on your and sheperds server because I enjoyed it. I said ill accept the 3 day ban charger put in place and I never took back what I said about giving him the crystal he deserved. I never said anything rude either about the ban and pretty clearly said I was at fault here. idk if I get an inventory wipe to be honest let alone the crystal I. was already half expecting a wipe already. so I don't get why I got perma banned for accepting the 3 day ban because I felt I could wait it out. I would have deleted the og post if I could but I cant so I just said ill take the ban.
Edit: Please reconsider the ban

This whole situation seems like a bit much for a legendary that was put up through a duel, nothing was given to anyone to even qualify it as a scam. this whole situation seems like a bit much over a legendary pink slip.

P

Pallox

ok problem has been solved he is unbanned an premium has his legendary, case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.