New Temp map idea!

Aight here are my thoughts
The Good
1.) Very flat, good for dueling
2.) Something new that can be interesting
The Bad
1.) So flat/dark that it's boring to look at for long amounts of time
2.) This map wasn't made to be a hub and shows
3.) Jedi outpost is too small and really doesn't have a good place to train int's at and feels super inferior to the Sith base while some may not care its gonna bothersome/a lot of people
4.) Where are EE, Grey, Mercs, and BH's going to be? This map doesn't really have anywhere for them to be and for Mercs/Grey they don't have a reason to be here in the first place and don't think it helps support RP
5.) So the server really likes to focus on pvp or it did for a really long time and the people who play now are the ones that like pvp and between the Sith and Jedi bases the Sith have a big advantage over Jedi like if a raid is called and the hanger door is shut the Sith just have a huge 3 flight of stairs check point, And for the Jedi side what says oh you went past X area you can no longer participate in the raid/mission, Also when the Sith keep there hanger open its going to be really annoying to deal with Jedi that jump into that area and have to go pull them out
6.) Sith have a little cave area I guess but is the only way for new players to go out and get stuff is by risking Sith going to attack them?
7.) Also I am assuming you would get this fixed but the SBS promo signs all over the map is annoying.

Last edited:

MojangZ

+1. Its a nice new change, but it fr does look like a trooper mao, but it doesnt matter to me. Still looks awesome.

Spectre8105

For everyone asking about EE, last time we changed maps we just made an alliance until we switched back, will prob happen again cause i'm not trying to build us a whole fucking town on that map.

We won't get the short-end as last time we made ourselves a bit of a village, we won't share rooms with other factions, only the general area.

Dxon

VIP
For everyone asking about EE, last time we changed maps we just made an alliance until we switched back, will prob happen again cause i'm not trying to build us a whole fucking town on that map.

We won't get the short-end as last time we made ourselves a bit of a village, we won't share rooms with other factions, only the general area.

EE is the best

Shade Tano

-1 tf this ain’t clone wars lol. The map looks good but I don’t get the jedi v sith feel it feels more like clone wars

Okeas

VIP
@Shepard If this temp map goes through, what's the new main map going to look like? Is it going to be another pancake or is it going to be the beloved planets?

Spin

VIP
Judging by the pictures provided... ima pass on this one chief... this is a troopers DREAM, but for everybody else... it seems a bit lack luster. One: Sith bunker. Knowing all bunkers its gunna be FULL of choker points, campable places, and it would just make raiding stupid for the attackers. Two: the jedi place, well I dont play jedi that much but I do know this. that space, is WAY too open. so yeah, other then that its a pretty map

Shepard this is a really great map that could enforce this creepy vibe and just shows how the Sith can be hidden while the Jedi are standing tall like in the movies but it also shows that there can be multiple events through this one map

Tubbs

This map last time we did it was the best experience I have ever had on this server. That time was an even more bare-bones version of the map that didn't even have any of the bases, we made our own.

From what I can tell it looks like raids will be much more fluid with them having to run to the bases, but dead god that view distance.