Nihilus's Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your name: Darth Nihilus
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:181435735
Your current rank: Darth
Amount of Warns: None

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial mod or Mod which ever the starting mod rank is.
Total time with the community (months): 4 years
Current level within the server: Before it went down lvl 163

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 1pm - 3am
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 10am - 5am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Andromeda network , PixelCat networks , Insight networks , Fusion networks
Position(s): Admin , Senior Admin , Admin , Mod
Time as position(s): 3 years , Almost 2 years , almost 3 years , 1 year , 9 months
Brief overview of the position(s): When i was a admin on Andromeda and insight my job was to ban and watch lower staff to make sure there doing everything correctly and not abusing , as a Senior admin it was similar beside if a player glitches and loses his level or credits in game i can refund them if they have proof , as a Mod my job was basically take staff tickets and whitelist people and kick or warn anyone who breaks the rules which isn't high enough for a ban.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I'm 18 years old , I have experience with multiple different communities and i'm always nice to everyone no matter how rude there towards me and because I never been warned or got into any trouble in the server before and I been here for 4 years so I think I have enough experience on the server for the spot , Other then that I don't know what else to say but thank you very much for reading my staff app and have a great rest of your day.

Last edited:

Theseus

-1 Didn't fill out

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Pain

-3 Failed to fill out the application properly and the player interview is way too short
Like Oil, I also don't remember you so if you could list any other names you go by (lore names are hard to link to a person)
I may change my vote if the app is updated in a way that fixes any criticism given

Whiskey

-5 started to cry and say how the server is gonna "go sideways" because we won't give back custom crystals, then after calling him out trying to lie and say that "its gonna be different"

Status
Not open for further replies.