North Dakota's warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: IT Rogue CPL North Dakota

Staff Member who Warned: Solarius

Warn reason: B-Hopping using climb swep

What happened?: As IT I am expected to help my brothers in combat along with fellow Sith. In a particular area on Tatooine towards the right when exiting the Community Center there was a duel between two Sith and a Jedi and me being an Imperial Trooper I decided to head towards the area to assist. As I drew closer to the corner gate on Tatooine (to the right of the CC) one of my fellow Imperial Troopers had zoomed past me using climb swep and turned the corner really fast (I could not catch their name), I personally thought this was cool and continued to head to the duel between the two Sith and one Jedi. once the mini duel was over and on my way back to the Community center I looked in the chat to see that I had been warned for bunny hopping (this all happened within 3 to 5 seconds).

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I think my warn appeal should be accepted because Solarius had stated that he was on top of the tower watching when he warned me so by the time he would of flown over to see who was doing it the person would of already stopped B-hopping and would have left the area. Another reason my warn appeal should be accepted is even if I did B-hop without me realizing it, I was never pulled aside by an Admin or frozen by someone so they could speak to me and tell me I was getting a warn.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): N/A

Whiskey

I do find it annoying how you were not even pulled into a sit. The admin should always explain how you broke a rule and that you should avoid it and catch up on the rules.

-1 too many people dont understand the rule and now that you have a warn maybe you'll actually look over the rules for once.
The rule is out of combat you are allowed to bhop without any force powers/climb swep.
When you are in combat you may only hit 1 bhop/surf jump thing.

-1 too many people dont understand the rule and now that you have a warn maybe you'll actually look over the rules for once.
The rule is out of combat you are allowed to bhop without any force powers/climb swep.
he literally says it wasn’t him chief read over it, Solarius probs just noclipped or guessed it was him and warned +1 from me reasons stated

Okeas

VIP
What’s up with all these staff boys warning/banning without sits? This is the second time this has happened that I’ve seen

And the staff are expected to actually PULL community members aside and actually do the job of explaining what they did wrong, how they can improve, and issue the warning that way. It's shit-tier Staffing just to presume someone did something wrong without even interacting with them and issue long lasting punishments that can alter their Punishment Record completely. If you think that's alright, then there's something wrong somewhere lol.

I just find it disturbing that Moderators all the way up to Senior Administration think that this is suddenly the new norm in terms of being a Community Staff Member. Everyone on the team signed up to voluntarily do this job, yet for some reason this is the second RECORDED case of it happening in the past little while. If you're going to do the job, do it correctly. Otherwise don't administer punishments to people and not expect them to be overturned in an appeal like this if they come up..

+1 for a removal of the warning. Solar admitted he was in the wrong and was talked to about this. I see no reason why this shouldn't be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.