not a staff but i guess you want her to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: anzati // doesnt matter

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Caitlyn // STEAM_0:1:192158762

Reason: abusive "staff" member

Proof(Highly recommended): @Vickolas Van got me on this one.

Additional Info if there is any:
So I join the server having a GREAT TIME for once in a while which doesnt happen much on the server being a skytrooper with all the new stuff.
I see someone gets warned for something, they gag him and continue their day. Caitlyn almost 20 seconds after kicks the person for "No reason"
So I wonder HMMMMM???? then I ask Caitlyn politely "could you please put a reason next time you kick someone?" then she kicks me for "No"
I go into the discord and suggest Caitlyn loose her kick perms because she shouldn't be abusing her kick and if she isn't staff why should she need it?
Then I join the server again and while talking to my brother I get kicked from the discord from her obviously.
I load into the server and say "abusing kick powers again? nothing new"
she responds with "Anzati being a cunt? nothing new" then while im PMing someone she kicks me again for no reason.
Congratz Caitlyn, you've done it.

In conclusion
x1 Random kick after someone being warned
x1 kick for me saying "No."
x1 Kicked from the discord for suggesting something
Edit: Banned from discord
x1 Kick for "No reason"
New info. I was banned for a day. not kicked.
She later joins the teamspeak channel and says
<21:12:28> "Caitlyn ღ": stfu karaz
<21:12:32> "Caitlyn ღ": dont dm me shit

Edit: @Shepard said for her to apply for Administrative Secretary and shes been apparently warning and banning people all day lmao
Another edit:
Dwayne was demoted for warning her as a joke, so why is she given so many chances when she bans and kicks people for no reason?

Last edited:

Rde Ren

she was kicking blurryface for mic spamming after he got warned an continued to do it. idk about the stuff with you though

Theseus

Gonna have to +2 this the proof provided makes this look really bad and like straight abuse. Also from what I understand your suppose to manage the discord not the server anyways

Shepard

Founder
She kicked blurryface for mic spamming which is fine given that she is a help and all that stuff. Yes she should have put a reason for it. when you called her out in ooc for it she felt it was a personal attack. Was it? no but its been a rough day. The entire thing got out of hand and I will be taking care of this. i apologies for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.