Oat Man's GM app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oat man

Steam name:eek:at man
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:186284658
Ingame name(s): Bounty hunter Theo Erebus (if they get added back), jedi Council oat man Boreas, DHGT Lord oat man Khione
Current play time: little over a year and a half
Time in Garry’s Mod: 5,976
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: game master
Server(s): reborn gaming
Time as position: about 3 and a half months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) my past game Master experience. I mess in around in single player a good bit making things.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Creation of storylines i have my past game Master experience My knowledge of star war lore is pretty good

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[Too many to count]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): give people something to do when no RP or something special going on and just improve people's experience on the server and bring RP events back i dont really see any.

Plan an event (story based or building based):
This will be a Siege on a castle of a corrupt king you will first start out side of the gates
You have to find a way too get past you can try to RP or fight a mini boss and some NPCs.

Then if you had to fight the mini boss there will be a bit more NPCs within the inner wall

When you inter the castle there will be 3 ways to go with a mini boss at the end of each you need 2 keys (keys are found at the end of each path) to get to the 3d path the first path is RP/ puzzles there will still be NPC but you need to solve a puzzle to get into the end then there will be a few treaks to beat the boss after you beat him you get the key. The second path is mostly fighting it's just NPCs and a mimi boss.

After you get through the 3d door you just fight a couple rooms of NPCs Then you come to the treasury the king trys to bribe you with gold, you can either take it and kills the person that has been with you or you can kill the king
(This is kinda like a event i did in the past but pretty different)

Here's a few more

A artifact hunter goes to all home planets asking for help and making deals this artifact hunter is looking for "The Ghost Fire Crystal" he takes them all to a warp of a mystical cave.

As you go through different things happen depending on how the players are and act
Like a path of a cave get closed off and you have to find another way, a high damage ray hits everyone, NCPs respawn or something like that there is a lot of options.

When you get near the end this gets more and more frequent when you get to the boss room the boss will be a force ghost type thing you can try and RP with him but it will be hard to get him too give it up nearly impossible but you can. You could try and distract him and take it right from under his nose or of course fight him.

Other space
It starts off with a /ad hello can any... hear me im stuck in oth.... all i can see is white and black spots... help i can give you an...thing. A few minutes pass then someone called The Rescue Crews Captain asks in /ad hello there i im here to ask for your assistance with helping rescue my crew and a civilian if the job is done you will be payed of course come to my ship (warp closing in 5 minutes)
When you get there you see the Captain and a few NPCs he tells you that his crew was on a job to save a civilian they saved him but on the way back there main ship messed up when they entered hyperspace my crew and the civilian got stuck in something called other space now i need your help to enter other space and leave in one piece the more of my crew you save the more you get (of course someone will ask whoes ship is this and why aren't you in other space too and the ship is the Captain's own ship he wasn't on board because he was at a tavern getting drunk)

When you enter other space the ships door opens and you see withe all around with black spots as you walk around you see a planet with a base on it there are guards walking around the Captain walks up to you and says there is 3 ways in the front gate the back door and the rooftops the front gate has a lot of NPCs the back has a riddle you have to solve and the rooftops has a mini boss depending on the path you pick i spawn in a different dupe the front in mostly just a normal raid the back has more RP and the top is more mini bosses has you go through you find crew members (they will be real players helping with the event) they will fallow your party around has you try to find everyone the more of the them you have at the end the better.

Crazy mage
Disciple Thekalis asks in /ad to come to tython the korriban to make a deal but ad they are talking with JC/DC he has a acolyte take a holocron to take back to the base at kashyyk to revive there god as soon as they warp off
Someone call Alinior yells in /ad DONT TRUST THEKALIS COME TO KASHYYYK after a bit when all players come he tells you how Thenkalis is using the power of holocrons he stole from you and they kidnapped a few Sith jedi and EE (event helpers) there will be NPCs near the base when you get closer a timer starts for 15 minutes you have to save the jedi/EE/Sith before they are sacrifice to bring there god back but the base is locked down so you have to run around all of Kashyyyk in groups solving riddles fighting NPCs or mini bosses depending on where and how many came after then you go back to there base where Thekalis trys to make you join his side by saying if you kill Alinior the god will give you all one wish. You can then decide if you want to kill Thekalis and save them or kill Alinior and get a wish.

I have a few more ideas for both ooc and RP events

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Oat man], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I believe you should support my application for Game Master because of my activity I am on nearly all day every day if im not i will be making dupes or coming up with new ideas to make the sever more enjoyable. I have a lot of ideas for events
More then I just listed i am very dedicated to this sever my past game Master experience gives me a good insight on how to make events and other things GMs need to be trained on. I have better control over my temper then i used too i do something lose my temper but that is rare. I dont see any RP event i want to help bring them back to the server once more so this is more then just a Jedi vs sith fighting sever.
We really need GMs i believe i would be a good fit because of the things i said here and a few smaller things if you need to ask me or tell me be free to

PS a lot of people dont read the apps they just vote depending on who so thank you for your time

Ps again. I did a copy and past but I didn't see a need to change my application I like it the way it is

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
-2 You have a very active temper. No matter how good a GM you could be, having a temper like yours is too big a risk in my opinion and experience.

Whiskey

He says he copy and pasted he because he thought nothing was wrong with it
Yeah they might be nothing wrong with it but he needs to prove that he can come up with other bigger event ideas since he is reapplying. Not everyone wants to see the same events over and over again.

Oatman, try to create another event idea and edit your post.

Oat man

Yeah they might be nothing wrong with it but he needs to prove that he can come up with other bigger event ideas since he is reapplying. Not everyone wants to see the same events over and over again.

Oatman, try to create another event idea and edit your post.
Sure
if you get denied you at least try to improve it for a higher reason to be accepted, he literally ctrl+c ctrl+v, there was 0 effort in this
The app wasn't the reason i got denied

Ikaros

You are a very tempered person, and I've always felt like you are extremely biased towards certain players. While this may not push you to give them rewards they didn't actually roll, I'm not confident that you would unbiasedly kill players in events that involve that.

IROCONIAN

You are a very tempered person, and I've always felt like you are extremely biased towards certain players. While this may not push you to give them rewards they didn't actually roll, I'm not confident that you would unbiasedly kill players in events that involve that.
You are literally describing yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.