Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170994691
Ingame name(s): Spear CI Knight Obibo Romney
Current play time: Ive been playing reborn on and off for just over a year
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2475hrs
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Reborn
Time as position: 2 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
Former Reborn GM

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Former GM on reborn. I also am very familiar with lore

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[alot ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
Create fun and engaging events as well as passive RP for Jedi, Sith, and EE alike

Plan an event (story based or building based):
Event plan:

Synopsis:
The setting would be a large cruiser. On board of the cruiser would be a band of pirates who have banded together to mutiny the captain.
The captain of the ship will send out a distress beacon calling all available spacers to come to his ship, kill his crew and win a reward.
When the task has been completed and it is time for the reward, there will be a choice. The players can either decide to take the captain's reward (money) and leave,
Capture the captain and turn him in for his crimes and recieve money rolls from the authorities,
or the players can try to kill the captain and take his riches for themselves. (Legendary rolls).
If the players manage to capture the first mate and the captain without killing them, the authorities will award every remaining player legendary rolls
If the players decide to take their reward, they will be left to go about their lives normally from that point on. Should they decide to try and killThe captain, they will engage a threat detection and elimination system that will release droids, explosives, and other various threats to attempt to kill them. The fighting will continue until only 10 life forms are detected on board (the number of life forms that the captain and his crew were). The remaining 10 (or less) life forms will then be able to loot the vault and gain legendary rolls.
The final choice is to turn the captain in to the authorities where they will have to fight him personally until they capture him. they will then be given money rolls by the local authorities.

Phase 1:
The distress signal - Players will see an advert hailing them to the captain's location. He is in trouble and needs assistance! His droids have gone haywire and he is unable to fend them off for long.
Upon arrival to the RZ Point, they will be shuttled up to the cruiser by the captain's personal pilot droid and asked to secure the landing pad of it's haywire droids.

Phase 2:
Once the landing pad is secure, they will be asked to investigate to see if they can find a cause for the droids' misbehavior. Upon closer inspection, they will find a peculiar body lying around with vibro blade marks on his body. The players will be prompted to investigate further as the only person with a vibro blade in the ship is the captain's first mate. They will be ushered into the control room to see if they can reprogram the droids. As they enter, they will have to fight off numerous droids before they can get to the controls. Once they clear the room, if a player decides to examine the controls they can get an idea on what may have happened. They would find that the controls were not tampered with and that the droids are operating at normal capacity. If they report this to the captain, he will direct them towards his first mate as he is the only person other than himself that could alter his droids' targeting protocols. Should they ignore the panel, they will be encouraged to continue through the ship until the whole deck is clear (thus adding 2 rooms to the raid)

Phase 3: after the players have either been prompted to find the first mate or have worked their way through the two additional rooms (cargo bay and brig) The players will stumble into a room with another 7 bodies all with vibro blade lacerations on them. while inspecting the carnage they will be approached by the first mate who will claim that the captain has gone crazy and killed the crew. The players will have 2 options, If they were observant and deduced that the first mate is lying, they can accuse him thus provoking him to fight, or they can believe the lies and help the first mate kill the captain. The fight for the first mate would entail a lot of droids, and a boss with roughly 30k HP and a forcemaster saber (no force powers)
If they kill or capture the first mate, they will be given the mate's control pad where they can disable the captain's bodyguards if they intend to fight him

Phase 4:
Once the players have either killed, captured or agreed to work with the first mate, they walk into the bridge of the ship (this will be a large room with some control panels and a large captain's chair at the back center) The captain will then react based on their previous choices. If the players have sided with the first mate, the captain will be instantly hostile towards them and initiate a fight. (Force master saber, no force, X-8 once every 5 minutes, 40k HP. 2 security droids with 5k HP and forcemaster saber) If the players come in with intent to kill/capture the captain they will have some RP as the captain tries to talk them down before engaging in battle (same fight but without the first mate's help).
If the players come in and accept his reward the event will end after rolls.

Phase 5 (Optional):
If at any point the captain is killed, the security systems will engage. (player droids 15k HP each with force master sabers, lightning. As well as proximity mines.)
Droids will continue to attack until no more than 10 life forms are detected in the bridge (the size of the captain's original crew).
If there are less than 10 players left at this point they will only have to kill the initial 3 droids.
Upon completion, the remaining players will be awarded legendary rolls and can leave

Alternate phase 5 (Optional)
If both the first mate and the captain are detained, they can send them in to the authorities for an award and will be given legendary rolls and the event will end.
If they only capture the captain they will be given money rolls by the authorities. (no reward is given for the first mate alone) thus ending the event.

End: Once the event has ended, the players can passive RP on the ship for around 5 - 10 minutes until the captain departs or the authorities detain his ship and everyone will return to their homes

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Obibo, have permission from Zozo to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview:
Hi, My name is Seth, I am 17 years old and I love Star Wars, Gmod, Gaming, and the outdoors.
Much of my time is spent developing for gmod, playing with friends, camping, or leading my scout troop.
I love to socialize and have fun with others.
I've played reborn for over a year now and It's been one of the best experiences ive had on gmod.
It has helped me learn a lot about other people and how to socialize with others.
Out of any server i've ever played on, this one takes the cake for hours spent. I have spent roughly 1.2k hours on Reborn alone.
I will always do my best to bring something to Reborn, the GM team, and anyone around me.

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have a lot of experience on Gmod, with over 2.4k hours and a lot of time spent building, deving, and having fun. I know my way around the game and I think I can offer a lot of quality to the GM team. I know a ton about star wars and I love working with others to get stuff done. I always do my best to be friendly, professional, and fun.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:
Game Master Application

Steam name: [RS] Dick Cheney-Kun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170994691
Ingame name(s): Spear CI Knight Obibo Romney
Current play time: Ive been playing reborn on and off for just over a year
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2475hrs
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Reborn
Time as position: 2 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
Former Reborn GM

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Former GM on reborn. I also am very familiar with lore

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[alot ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
Create fun and engaging events as well as passive RP for Jedi, Sith, and EE alike

Plan an event (story based or building based):
Event plan:

Synopsis:
The setting would be a large cruiser. On board of the cruiser would be a band of pirates who have banded together to mutiny the captain.
The captain of the ship will send out a distress beacon calling all available spacers to come to his ship, kill his crew and win a reward.
When the task has been completed and it is time for the reward, there will be a choice. The players can either decide to take the captain's reward (money) and leave,
Capture the captain and turn him in for his crimes and recieve money rolls from the authorities,
or the players can try to kill the captain and take his riches for themselves. (Legendary rolls).
If the players manage to capture the first mate and the captain without killing them, the authorities will award every remaining player legendary rolls
If the players decide to take their reward, they will be left to go about their lives normally from that point on. Should they decide to try and killThe captain, they will engage a threat detection and elimination system that will release droids, explosives, and other various threats to attempt to kill them. The fighting will continue until only 10 life forms are detected on board (the number of life forms that the captain and his crew were). The remaining 10 (or less) life forms will then be able to loot the vault and gain legendary rolls.
The final choice is to turn the captain in to the authorities where they will have to fight him personally until they capture him. they will then be given money rolls by the local authorities.

Phase 1:
The distress signal - Players will see an advert hailing them to the captain's location. He is in trouble and needs assistance! His droids have gone haywire and he is unable to fend them off for long.
Upon arrival to the RZ Point, they will be shuttled up to the cruiser by the captain's personal pilot droid and asked to secure the landing pad of it's haywire droids.

Phase 2:
Once the landing pad is secure, they will be asked to investigate to see if they can find a cause for the droids' misbehavior. Upon closer inspection, they will find a peculiar body lying around with vibro blade marks on his body. The players will be prompted to investigate further as the only person with a vibro blade in the ship is the captain's first mate. They will be ushered into the control room to see if they can reprogram the droids. As they enter, they will have to fight off numerous droids before they can get to the controls. Once they clear the room, if a player decides to examine the controls they can get an idea on what may have happened. They would find that the controls were not tampered with and that the droids are operating at normal capacity. If they report this to the captain, he will direct them towards his first mate as he is the only person other than himself that could alter his droids' targeting protocols. Should they ignore the panel, they will be encouraged to continue through the ship until the whole deck is clear (thus adding 2 rooms to the raid)

Phase 3: after the players have either been prompted to find the first mate or have worked their way through the two additional rooms (cargo bay and brig) The players will stumble into a room with another 7 bodies all with vibro blade lacerations on them. while inspecting the carnage they will be approached by the first mate who will claim that the captain has gone crazy and killed the crew. The players will have 2 options, If they were observant and deduced that the first mate is lying, they can accuse him thus provoking him to fight, or they can believe the lies and help the first mate kill the captain. The fight for the first mate would entail a lot of droids, and a boss with roughly 30k HP and a forcemaster saber (no force powers)
If they kill or capture the first mate, they will be given the mate's control pad where they can disable the captain's bodyguards if they intend to fight him

Phase 4:
Once the players have either killed, captured or agreed to work with the first mate, they walk into the bridge of the ship (this will be a large room with some control panels and a large captain's chair at the back center) The captain will then react based on their previous choices. If the players have sided with the first mate, the captain will be instantly hostile towards them and initiate a fight. (Force master saber, no force, X-8 once every 5 minutes, 40k HP. 2 security droids with 5k HP and forcemaster saber) If the players come in with intent to kill/capture the captain they will have some RP as the captain tries to talk them down before engaging in battle (same fight but without the first mate's help).
If the players come in and accept his reward the event will end after rolls.

Phase 5 (Optional):
If at any point the captain is killed, the security systems will engage. (player droids 15k HP each with force master sabers, lightning. As well as proximity mines.)
Droids will continue to attack until no more than 10 life forms are detected in the bridge (the size of the captain's original crew).
If there are less than 10 players left at this point they will only have to kill the initial 3 droids.
Upon completion, the remaining players will be awarded legendary rolls and can leave

Alternate phase 5 (Optional)
If both the first mate and the captain are detained, they can send them in to the authorities for an award and will be given legendary rolls and the event will end.
If they only capture the captain they will be given money rolls by the authorities. (no reward is given for the first mate alone) thus ending the event.

End: Once the event has ended, the players can passive RP on the ship for around 5 - 10 minutes until the captain departs or the authorities detain his ship and everyone will return to their homes

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Obibo, have permission from Zozo to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview:
Hi, My name is Seth, I am 17 years old and I love Star Wars, Gmod, Gaming, and the outdoors.
Much of my time is spent developing for gmod, playing with friends, camping, or leading my scout troop.
I love to socialize and have fun with others.
I've played reborn for over a year now and It's been one of the best experiences ive had on gmod.
It has helped me learn a lot about other people and how to socialize with others.
Out of any server i've ever played on, this one takes the cake for hours spent. I have spent roughly 1.2k hours on Reborn alone.
I will always do my best to bring something to Reborn, the GM team, and anyone around me.

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have a lot of experience on Gmod, with over 2.4k hours and a lot of time spent building, deving, and having fun. I know my way around the game and I think I can offer a lot of quality to the GM team. I know a ton about star wars and I love working with others to get stuff done. I always do my best to be friendly, professional, and fun.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.
+1 Very good, vvery nice manz

Status
Not open for further replies.