Octavien ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Octavien (Hound)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186268119
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi
Banning Staff: Shepherd
Reason for Ban: Disrespect
Ban Time: perm
What did you do?: I unintentionally had the same profile picture as one of the staff members in the discord and I ended up being told to change the profile picture because apparently I was impersonating staff just because of my own profile picture which happened to be the same as Dwayne's. This all got me pretty mad so I started throwing some heat at Shepard. Many things probably shouldn't have been said which were said, but I didn't say any racial slurs or anything racist however I still don't think a few feelings being hurt should lead to a perm. I still apologize for what I've said.
Why you should be unbanned: I've been banned for about a month or more by now and I really don't believe the things I said should lead to a perm. I've been away from the server long enough and I just wanna play with some of my friends after this long. I little bit of disrespect shouldn't lead to a perm. Still, I've learned from my mistakes, its been a whole month, and I think I should get a second chance

Sharp

Neutral

Your side makes sense, but at the same time something else could've happened. Waiting for Shepard to respond so I can give a full rating

-1 obnoxious, childish, harassed me every time I was on the server. You were he first person to ever be toxic to me, and thought you were so much better than me because you had a legendary before me. I was legit in your family, and I still can’t stand you. You would spam me in OOC, constantly spam me pk duel challenges, and lied about me trying to OT to get me PKed (which I was). You were the reason I left sith.

Full honesty: I make jokes about people like rde and tyr being my least favorite people on the server. You take the cake.

Also just remembered what you told me right before Dwayne initially banned you. Pretty sure you had your name on TS, or on steam (Can’t remember which one you said) as Dwayne. Again, I don’t remember which one it was, but I know it wasn’t just the profile pic. Hell, I was talking to you about it as you vanished from the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.