Not open for further replies.

Go Fish

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Go Fish, DB Lord Oddball

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:50450587

Server: JvS
Banning Staff: Shiny PEnce

Reason for Ban: Toxicity, Staff Disrespect, Suicide Encouragement

Ban Time: 3 days

What did you do?: Well I was being chased on Tatooine and he decided to noclip after me telling me not to bhop after I force leap. I told him I've never heard that rule before with an aggressive tone, I was pretty pissed that he noclipped after me tbh because after saying that he unnoclipped and starting chasing from right behind me, pretty scummy. So after that he pulled me over and froze me saying that I told him to kill himself, which I didn't by the way. At this point I was really fuckin pissed off. And I asked first of all for another staff member to come confirm this "No bhopping rule" and I waited for a solid 10 minutes frozen by him for a staff member to come, noone did ofc. So I got pretty upset and told him to return me "Retard". So he warned me for the second time. The first time was for "Suicide Encouragement" Which again, I did not do. After I was kicked for reaching the warning threshold he decided to ban me for three days I guess.

Why you should be unbanned: Well more than likely the ban will be over by the time anyone replies to this but I think I should be unbanned because for one thing, the initial confrontation was for no reason, he said I told him to kill himself. (Again, I didn't). And that was the entire reason he froze me. I should also be unbanned because he was pretty rude to me the whole sit until I just got pissed off and insulted him, he then decided to ban me.

You were being chased on Tatooine by Me (Shiny) and you proceeded to BHOP. In the midst I no-clipped after you to explain that Bhopping was not tolerated and that you can only bhop ONCE after you have landed, and you proceeded to say "Kill yourself" and leaped away. I then froze you and asked you why you would say that "Especially to a staff member" and you continued to rant about how staff think they are all "High and Mighty." You then went to ask for another staff member which I was calling for but no one was responding. Then you said in @chat DB Lord Oddball (STEAM_0:0:50450587) (gold vip) (Piggy) said @ Can I PLEASE get a staff member over here to talk to this retard? I had warned you already for suicide encouragement, so after you posted that in @chat I warned you for staff disrespect. You hit the warning threshold and got kicked from the server. I then asked shepard who you were and explained the situation and he told me to ban you for 3days. You were very toxic and it wasn't needed in a simple sit for me to tell you "Don't BHOP"

C

Charger_AU

Denied

Well I was being chased on Tatooine and he decided to noclip after me telling me not to bhop after I force leap. I told him I've never heard that rule before with an aggressive tone

He was noclipping to you so that you could be informed about the rule. He's simply trying to do his job, next time try to stay calm and a simple conversation won't turn into a warn/ban as it has now.

Status
Not open for further replies.