VIP
Steam Name: Bonemytoaster

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:244891589

Current names/ranks on server: Oil/ Unknown Cadav

Level: 100 P7

Number of warns (active/total): 0

Time on Server (approx):About a year, I'm not too sure anymore

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:

To me, a Gray Jedi is someone who can't find their own place in either Sith, Jedi, nor EE. It is a person that chooses to walk their own path and create their own reputation through their own ideals. A Gray Jedi is an individual not bound by any rules and is free to do as they please.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:

Unlike everyone else who would like to become Gray for socialization, my goal as a Gray Jedi is to eliminate all life that is not my own or those who I like. I will destroy each and every faction that displeases me and I will serve as an iron fist to all who oppose me.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:

I feel like I should be allowed to be Gray because I will abide by my goal at all times and I feel it will bring diversity to the Grays. I feel I also should be allowed to be Gray because I have spent quite a bit of time on the server, shown I am not a minge, and I have attempted to RP when possible. I've also been in all three factions and have gotten a feel of what all of them are like and I feel as though I currently have no place in any of them.

Last edited:

Kezech

+1 so good omg I may have to -1 it cause I’m super jealous of how good this app is it hits every point correctly omg make this man gray already but not grey because it’s gay not gey.

Vexxar

+1, Very epic not like the rest of the people that are normal. This was very quirky and intriguing, made me really think about the greatest things in life. This man getting gray jedi is one of them yes it is indeed.

Moxxi

Founder
accepted please contact a staff member for the whitelist and dont forget to always use your cc model while on the gray job

Status
Not open for further replies.