Your steamID:STEAM_0:1:244891589
Your current rank:GVIP
Amount of Warns: 4 ( none active)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-mod
Total time with the community (months):11 months
Current level within the server:250

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):6pm-10pm PST ( 3 weeks of school left)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):10am-10pm PST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):Unknown Watchmen,Reform Networks,Energy Gaming
Position(s):Staff Director,Community Manager,Community Manager
Time as position(s):1 month,2 months,2 weeks
Brief overview of the position(s): as SD My job was to train new staff,accept staff,staff rules,staff evaluation. As MC To find out what the players want added or changed about the server, Like rules,new leaders and weapons to bring up to the owner.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Oil, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I believe that I am more qualified for this position because I have lots of experience as a staff member. I have been with this community longer than most communities that I have been in, I have seen the ups and downs. I wish to help enforce server rules to ensure that people have a good time while playing reborn gaming. I bet 80% of people won't even read this so if you did put an X after your comment .I see people in 3 ways how they are as staff, in character and as a person Example vick as a staff member he's fast at sits does a good job,in character I hate him, he always kills me. As a person he is smart and fun too have debates with. I am always having debates with people about the server, I would like to see if I can get some of those things at least talked about to the higher staff members. I also know that each punishment may be different as each one will have different circumstances, like if a new player doesn't know the rules.I am super active within the server. I might as well do my part and contribute what I can. Now I am challenging you to leave some staff scenarios in the comments.Thank you for taking the time to read my staff application. I wish you all a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 very cringe, lost to an apprentice as dark council when the apprentice was 1/2 his level and had a common crystal. CRINGE

Status
Not open for further replies.