ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallox

VIP
-1 you did it and you knew you’d be banned so you handed down to Midas just wait the damm 3 days man
Not at all, I did it as a send off because I handed it to Midas, if I knew I would be banned I wouldnt of done it lol.

Sitrin

VIP
obviously +1, he told everyone in advert and voice, we all agreed, it was just a mini event sort of thing, he doesn't deserve a ban that is just retarded.

Cruen

Would also like to mention if Staff actually didn't want him doing this they could've said something along the lines of

"If you do that you're getting banned" after he spammed "LEAVE BRIEFING IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE KILLED" like 10 times.
Let's take note that I was in there and I said repeatedly for pallox to stop. He did not listen. I said it atleast 5-10 times

-2 I warned you pallox, you did it anyways

Pallox

VIP
Let's take note that I was in there and I said repeatedly for pallox to stop. He did not listen. I said it atleast 5-10 times

You told me twice that it wasn't a good idea, don't make stuff up.

Jump

Yeah Cruen this is a big lie ^^. You said "This is not a good idea Pallox" like twice, you never told him to not do it or stop?

Pallox

VIP
I mean, I got told that this would be looked over 2 days ago. Kinda late now though, I get unbanned at like 7 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.