Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101057953
CC Name: Okeas
Universal Name: Okeas
Model ID: models/player/swtor/arsenic/crazy/thuln.mdl
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: About 21 months
Level: 100 Prestige 7?

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Gray Jedi to me is someone who sees both religions Jedi and Sith to be leaning too much to one side. This person seeks to find balance between those two powers. A Gray Jedi is someone who seeks to find more diplomatic approach to resolving solutions however they will not hesitate to use any means of attack to wipe out their opponents. If a Gray does see a group fighting a 1 sided battle, they will come in and assist and leave without showing at to have a liking toward any particular faction. A gray jedi will spend most of their time learning about what it means to be a follower of both sides of the force but never going too far as to favor one over the other. While a gray is learning they will also attempt to find themselves and who they are instead of what an Emperor or what a Grandmaster has to say what they are and what they can be.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Gray Jedi is to make Tatooine a more RP friendly area. I plan to become a diplomatic gray since my dueling abilities aren't very good. I would spend time on Tatooine getting close with the members of factions and helping to defend the underdogs. I will strive to keep the peace on a planet full of chaos, and factions trying to push their belief onto other people.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel that I should be allowed to be Gray is because I will actually play on my Gray life rather than having it just to have it. I will attempt to handle things diplomatically and prevent people from being captured and being tortured by the lightning of the sith or the signing of Oat Man. (I have been through both and I cannot decide which one is worse). I also feel I should be allowed to be Gray because I want to take some time to figure out how to work things out diplomatically on the server and learn how to talk to people, I can achieve this better on a Gray life because I be more likely allowed to travel to different planets to talk to other people and also, I won't be harassed by the DC to join an org.

Moxxi

Founder
accepted please contact a staff member for the whitelist and dont forget to always use your cc model while on the gray job

Status
Not open for further replies.