Status
Not open for further replies.

Okeas

VIP
Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Okeas
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:101057953
Your current rank: D-VIP, Master, Darth, Champion, Gray. My main is First Brother Darth Okeas
Amount of Warns: 2, last warn was 1/15/19

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): About a year and 6 months
Current level within the server: Level 94 and I've prestiged twice

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 4:00pm-10:00pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): All day depending on what my work schedule is.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn Gaming
Position(s): Moderator and GM
Time as position(s): 3 months as moderator and had to drop for personal reasons, 1 month as GM
Brief overview of the position(s): As a moderator, I spent a lot of time online during downtime and uptime. I would often be involved in just basic whitelists and solving occasional confrontations.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Okeas], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe my application should be supported because I honestly just want this community to grow. I remember the community back when I first joined and I loved it and I want it to go back to as great as it was before. I am pretty active on the server now that I don't have as much to do in school anymore and I don't have much of a social life. I am currently sitting at 101 hours played in the past two weeks. I know what I am doing as a staff member and how to handle sits very easily. I am extremely neutral when it comes to sits and I do not take sides as to make sure the server is fair for everyone. I am extremely knowledgeable about the rules and I feel that I am able to handle any situation that I may face. I am often online when there are either no staff online or they are AFK so I can help fill in the holes where people may need whitelists and what not. In the end, I want to help make reborn as much fun for the new players and I have had when I was brand new to the server.

Theseus

+1 Was a good staff member when he was so the experience is a plus. He is very cool headed and active and probably can keep order in a sit. He knows the rules better than most staff.

+1 Okeas is a good guy and has been with the server for a long time. He has also been pretty active lately, so him being Staff would help out a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.