Optical report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vethar

VIP
Sigma can’t warn or punish optical since optical is a GM and sigma is a SMOD. Staff can’t punish other staff unless head admin+.

doesn’t matter if they added fuel to the fire as a GM. GMs still need to keep a professional attitude and can’t be toxic to players.

I’ll look into this more when I get home from work if another staff hasn’t already.

Sigma can’t warn or punish optical since optical is a GM and sigma is a SMOD. Staff can’t punish other staff unless head admin+.

doesn’t matter if they added fuel to the fire as a GM. GMs still need to keep a professional attitude and can’t be toxic to players.

I’ll look into this more when I get home from work if another staff hasn’t already.
When I was talking to Sigma he said that he warned him then found out that it was Optical because he had a different name or something.

+1, If it is Optical he should have remained more serious I mean there is a difference between messing around with friends/people who don't care and people who obviously do care and I think Optical crosses the line, Optical shouldn't have been changing his name to that and from what I know Optical and Hannah have had issues with each other in the past, shouldn't be a demotion or anything just a strike.

Hannah

Was actually about to change my post but you quoted it for me , ill explain it here instead kek

1)Basically from what i see here its just not enough proof to actually do anything The Chat Was not screenshotted so its not really clear to see as ACTUAL PROOF.
2)The RDM was also not screenshotted, we can see if its true once a staff member gets on to check Logs
3)following on from point 2. If a staff member was there it was clearly not as bad as what it has been claimed to be but again @Sigma needs to give his Response to this thread at some point
and finally
4) You also gave them the Fuel to keep going when you said
"[D-VIP](OOC) (bear) SG INQSA Lord Hannah Espada: ok just choke me across the fucking map "
That is when if it was RDM/ARDM/Disrespect/Toxicity you should of called for staff or gone on the discord or teamspeak to speak to one if they weren't responding ingame, there was so much more that could of been done
  1. i need sigma to say what happended considering he was there
  2. they were warned for rdm but kept doing it.
  3. I asked the staff to ask them to stop but they kept doing it
  4. moxxi had been force choking me from kash when i was on korriban and i said that

1. i need sigma to say what happended considering he was there
  2. they were warned for rdm but kept doing it.
  3. I asked the staff to ask them to stop but they kept doing it
  4. moxxi had been force choking me from kash when i was on korriban and i said that
If it was multiple people why is the report aimed at Optical, also now that we are bringing more people in can we get names of all the staff that were on doing it?

Oil

VIP
+1, If it is Optical he should have remained more serious I mean there is a difference between messing around with friends/people who don't care and people who obviously do care and I think Optical crosses the line, Optical shouldn't have been changing his name to that and from what I know Optical and Hannah have had issues with each other in the past, shouldn't be a demotion or anything just a strike.
thats not Optical in the pic btw

Reactions: Tyr
remember when you called half the server retarded, kept coming back to the event after slaying, kicking, and banning you, you changed your name to avoid punishment, and i still only banned you for an hour? You may be a little boy but you better fucking smarten up

Reactions: Tyr

Tyr

VIP
remember when you called half the server retarded, kept coming back to the event after slaying, kicking, and banning you, you changed your name to avoid punishment, and i still only banned you for an hour? You may be a little boy but you better fucking smarten up
^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.