Garnet Gaming
Icefuse Networks
C3 Roleplay

Positions - Reborn Gaming - Senior Moderator
Garnet Gaming - Administrator
Icefuse Networks - Senior Moderator
C3 Roleplay - Co - Owner

Responsibilities -

Well really the responsible thing any staff would do on the first two jobs as a senior moderator. I was supposed to be on tickets and help out the community and people in it the best way I can. You have to keep a calm talkative voice when dealing with people which would give you a good trait in actual staffing. As a Co-Owner, it brought a whole new experience of overseeing a server with the buycraft. It's been a long journey in my staffing experience so I can't really explain it all. But the best key is always to be good to the players and have it like that.​

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

In my opinion, I have a good amount of experience and I am not biased towards anyone and I give my full and honest opinion in every situation I get in. I keep a mature attitude in serious situations (ex. Sits) and yes I can joke around and do things sometimes but in serious situations, I will not act and joke around. And I have some traits that some people may not have for example I am very loyal, and I remain calm in a lot of situations I am respectful and I hear out situations. In the case of RDM, I would get both their sides before I come close to a solution. I have dedicated quite a bit of time to this server and I would like to dedicate more this time I actually want to help this server by separating all the people who actually want to play and the ones who just want to come here and mess around to ruin the peoples fun. I want everyone to be satisfied with their stay at Reborn

What makes you more qualified than other players?

I have a good amount of experience and I am not biased towards anyone and I give my full and honest opinion in every situation I get in. I keep a mature attitude in serious situations (ex. Sits) and yes I can joke around and do things sometimes but in serious situations, I will not act and joke around. And I have some traits that some people may not have for example I am very loyal, and I remain calm in a lot of situations I am respectful and I hear out situations. In the case of RDM, I would get both their sides before I come close to a solution. I have dedicated quite a bit of time to this server and I would like to dedicate more this time I actually want to help this server by separating all the people who actually want to play and the ones who just want to come here and mess around to ruin the peoples fun

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

In my opinion the start to an administrative standpoint is to actually get the story from each of the participants in the actual situation and let one side speak first and let the other speak next with no interjections. I like to get out the full story from each people to get a perspective on how to handle the situation in a better manner. If you're biased during situations like this it will never look good on an administrative part and could get you in a lot of trouble even if it was your friend so here in the administrative situation, I would say the best thing is to never be biased.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?

Just because this server really has always been there and I always been staff on it multiple times and which each coming it's been a totally new different experience and in my opinion, all things come together with help and that's why I'm applying for staff again to make sure about it. I've been waiting for the reborn open I was gonna ask for a staff reinstatement since the last reborn but I do know as a lot has changed and I wanted to make a whole new application to make sure to do it right. But not to steer on this server really has been there all the time and I wish to stay here and staff for it a little bit longer and help out in a way I actually can. Since 4.0 when I was actually a senior moderator I had to go on LOA before of stuff that had gone down IRL and I had come back for a second and then reborn opened again so I did decide and up coming back.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[OTF ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [OTF], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X]

Sauron

+2 OTF is a long time member of this community who is dedicated to making it better. I can see him being an excellent addition to the staff team.

Reactions: OTF

Cruen

Thought about it, changing to a -1 until I have spent enough time with you to see you're not as mingy as I have thought. You also asked a bunch of people if they'd support your app before it was done so eh

Last edited:
+3 Dedicated player on server, enjoyable to interact with on server, but imagine using only 3 letters for your name sheesh

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
I like OTF, but man you are mingey. You do anything to get out of responsibilities In-Character, and that doesn't show that you'd be responsible enough to be staff.

OTF

VIP
I like OTF, but man you are mingey. You do anything to get out of responsibilities In-Character, and that doesn't show that you'd be responsible enough to be staff.
I understand thank you for the reply I understand thank you for the reply. I do have fun sometimes as it is gmod and I've been here for the server staffing even back 4.0. in the responsibilities, I can fully handle

Last edited:

KoomSawk

+1 Each encounter ive had with otf has been very amusing but when it comes down RP otf is great at it. Would make a great addition to the staff team and am excited to see what is to come.