OTF Staff Application

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
I understand thank you for the reply I understand thank you for the reply. I do have fun sometimes as it is gmod and I've been here for the server staffing even back 4.0. in the responsibilities, I can fully handle
I understand having fun on GMOD because it is a game, but when you do everything you can to avoid the responsibilities that come with being a higher rank, it just seems like you won't want to do your job as staff. I wasn't there in old iterations to see how you interacted as a staff member so I'm going based off of what I see currently.

OTF

VIP
I understand having fun on GMOD because it is a game, but when you do everything you can to avoid the responsibilities that come with being a higher rank, it just seems like you won't want to do your job as staff. I wasn't there in old iterations to see how you interacted as a staff member so I'm going based off of what I see currently.
I do understand where you're coming from and I thanked you but the server always been like that when you seperate fun from your normal duties

Footra

VIP
neutral
directly asking people to support your app is pretty shady but you seem trustworthy enough i guess

Not like my opinion matters though lol

Grimble

+1 otf I and another were on the server during dt no one was able too whitelist the new guy and so we had too get someone to do it through console

Arc

+1

OTF has gotten alot better from when i’ve know him in the past. Good guy, gotten alot better with the minging.

JPL

Executive
Accepted
Talk with an Admin+ to get trained, also make a request in the discord/TS to get your tags.