Pains Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella

The thing is in an RP aspect Pain you are terrible, but I don't think you are toxic and that is a good sign towards becoming staff. However, I will stay neutral towards the subject considering your application looks very raw and doesn't have enough effort input into its design. Your excuse of "I am dyslexic" will actually further your ways of becoming Staff. I wouldn't want my Staff to have a hard time reading logs and shit.

Neutral

Pain

The thing is in an RP aspect Pain you are terrible, but I don't think you are toxic and that is a good sign towards becoming staff. However, I will stay neutral towards the subject considering your application looks very raw and doesn't have enough effort input into its design. Your excuse of "I am dyslexic" will actually further your ways of becoming Staff. I wouldn't want my Staff to have a hard time reading logs and shit.

Neutral
Being Dyslexic wouldnt affect my ability to read logs as my comprehension is pretty good im just bad at typing out essays and stuff like that i understand where your coming from though

Caitlyn

It doesn't really matter if you have dyslexia or not. Its still an application and should be treated as such. You should revise any grammatical issues and make it legible.

Estrella

Being Dyslexic wouldnt affect my ability to read logs as my comprehension is pretty good im just bad at typing out essays and stuff like that i understand where your coming from though
Being bad at typing essays is not a medical condition but more of a result of laziness. Fortunately for you Reborn is desperate for Staff.

Pain

It doesn't really matter if you have dyslexia or not. Its still an application and should be treated as such. You should revise any grammatical issues and make it legible.
I Believe that i have fixed the grammatical and spelling mistakes. I do realize that it is an application which is why i did put quite a bit of effort into the app those without dyslexia don't really realize how much more difficult it is to write something like this. But im not gonna blame you or anybody for that matter sorry for the issues

Caitlyn

I Believe that i have fixed the grammatical and spelling mistakes. I do realize that it is an application which is why i did put quite a bit of effort into the app those without dyslexia don't really realize how much more difficult it is to write something like this. But im not gonna blame you or anybody for that matter sorry for the issues

I have a close friend with dyslexia and dysgraphia.

Pain

Being bad at typing essays is not a medical condition but more of a result of laziness. Fortunately for you Reborn is desperate for Staff.
Thats not exactly what i meant Estrella i meant that it takes a lot more effort for people with dyslexia to type or write stuff out i'm not trying to use my dyslexia as an excuse for any grammatical or spelling mistakes but more of a if i messed up im sorry. However (Im not trying to be toxic here if it comes off as such then im extremely sorry) i really dont think its very nice to just say that im not dyslexic im just lazy it takes alot of effort for me to write or type stuff out yes its possible but its more difficult which is why i went back to fix those errors sorry for that i guess :/

Faerie

VIP
+1 Active and kind. Even if you have dyslexia, we don't discriminate on our staff team. Writing may not be one of your best areas, but what matters is you did your best and took criticism well and adapted to it.

As for all of yall, chill ok? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.