Pains Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain

Player Information
Your name: Pain Kush
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:66222139
Your current rank: Dark Council (Emperor's Shadow)
Amount of Warns: 1 (from about 2018)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Got about 2000 Hours on the server in about 2 Years
Current level within the server: 40(ish cant quite remember and obviously the servers not up)

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): I cant really give a set time due to my work schedule but as European with insomnia I can get on in both US and EU times for at least 4-6 a day but from around 12pmEST to 2amEST During the quartantine
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): I cant really give a set time due to my work schedule but as European with insomnia I can get on in both US and EU times for at least 4-6 a day but from around 12pmEST to 2amEST During the quartantine

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn, Valsedian Gaming
Position(s): Moderator x2
Time as position(s): About one month, 2 Months
Brief overview of the position(s): I'm gonna be really brief here... Its reborn moderator y'all know what that entails (Valsedian gaming also had the same aspects of being a moderator as Reborn so I wont go into that)
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Pain], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Alright So First off I believe that I have a good kind of personality that a staff member needs I am quite a chill guy and like to make jokes and chatting with people inside and outside of the community its very rare that I'm not in a voice call with at least one person, Although saying this I do understand when its time to... well to put it bluntly.. to shut up and get serious in any given experience when the right situation calls for it. Due to this fact, When dealing with a sit I would be calm, fair and professional but also firm at the same time and would not be apprehensive when it comes to dishing out an appropriate punishment if the situation were to call for it.
Secondly, I have put a lot of time and effort into Reborn for example I have worked my way up to Dark Council at least 4-5 Times through this I have met and worked with many different people across my time on Reborn and have seen many different staff sits in my time, this experience combined with my moderator experience on both Reborn and Valsedian gaming means that I understand the expectations of the moderator position. I understand that compared to others who might apply, my experience as staff may seem laughable and to be honest id have to agree that I'm inexperienced however due to the nature of my real life job I have a lot of experience in customer services and the managerial role, I believe this aspect of my life greatly makes up for my lack of experience in game as day in and day out I'm forced to act professional and courteous.

Okay so I don't want this to be brought up in the comments so I'm just going to bring it up myself. As some of you may remember when I first became staff on this server way back in September, After a very short amount of time on the staff team I randomly went inactive for about 6 months and I would like to clarify the reason for this. Essentially it was my first time as staff and I didn't really know the protocol for LOA (posting it on the forum) and basically went on an unannounced LOA which was only intended to last for about a week (if I'm remembering correctly) However during this LOA I was in a car accident which left me unable to play for about 3 months as such when I came back I had lost my staff rank my in game rank and had lost the motivation to play. Now I'm not trying to play the victim card here as it is behind me I just wanted to explain what happened.

Furthermore as I mentioned previously in my app I am European (British to be more specific) this means that I can get on a lot earlier than the majority of the US staff and due to my insomnia I can also stay on later in some cases. It has happened many times where I have been on the server and there is stuff that has needed to happen such as white listing and other staff duties (that could be done by a moderator) that haven't been able to be done due to the lack of EU staff.

Finally I just want to say thank you for reading my application even if you minus the app id appreciate some constructive criticism so that I can try and improve in the future but yeah... Thanks a lot :D

Edit: Fixed some errors i noticed

Last edited:

Rightpop

Neutral, You’ve been with the community awhile but when 5.0 or SWTOR dropped, I haven’t seen you on a lot.

Pain

Yeah i was expecting to see a comment about how i wasnt active during 5.0 and im not going to lie thats a very fair point and all i can say is that im planning to be active during the relaunch

Last edited:

Dovkiin3

+1 I have known this guy for a long time since I've been with the community during 2.0 and above and I just love playing with him and I hope he gets the position because I know he would do great stuff for this community

Pain

havnt seen you on the server recently -1
Yeah im not gonna lie thats a really good point. I didnt really play during 5.0 and only played Swtor for the first week all i can in reply to that is that im going to be active when the relaunch happens.

Rainz

+1 , honestly we need some people in the EU timezone, he seems like he has been around the block before

Zeus

+1 I think you’ll be a good staff, you have the responsibility for it, and I know you can help out from past experience with you... just don’t do you’re thing where you go away for a few months

Moxxi

Founder
alright we are gonna accept you please get in teamspeak asap and contact zozo or eros for your tags channel and training

Status
Not open for further replies.