Pain's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain

Player Information
Your name: Keyl (Colonel Darth Pain Kush)
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:66222139
Your current rank: Silver VIP
Amount of Warns: 1 (For pac abuse cause i didnt realise the pac was still active.. I accepted the warn though)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 3-ish Months
Current level within the server: 180

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (I dont really have a set schedule when i can be active due to my very random work schedule but i can be online for both UK and American Times)
What time during weekends are you available (Same as above)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): I Have never been staff on a Gmod Server although i Have been staff on a minecraft server (ik its cringy)
Position(s): Head Admin
Time as position(s): 6months
Brief overview of the position(s): I Was the Head Admin on the server my job was to keep all the other staff in check and make sure they were doing their jobs i also had to perform the basic duties

My IRL job also has aspects of administrative experience as i work in a shop where i need to deal with customers on a day to day basis keeping people happy and keeping the peace

(These may not be the examples you want but i thought i would put them anyway
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Pain/Keyl], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview

I Believe i would suit being staff on Reborn and would like to take up the position as this is the first RP server that i have fully immersed myself into and acctually put effort into in order to achieve a High rank i also believe that i have many qualities that a staff member may need, I am a very friendly person and i am quite easy to talk to if needed however if you broke the rules i will not hesitate to punish somebody for it. I am a very active Player spending basically 100% of my free time on the server which plays into another aspect of why i would be a good staff member which is that i live in the UK and have noticed when i get on early in the morning there is no staff and there has been many occasions where i have been on and there has been no staff so i would be there to fill the void of staff activity. As i previously mentioned in my application i have a customer service job currently so i Understand how to speak to people and keep the peace whilst still performing my job at a High quality level and i believe some of these skills would transalate over to the administrative role on the server.

I may not have had any experience in being staff on a Gmod server but i believe this is actually more of an advantage as i do not have any bad habits from following rules from a previous server that i might have been staff on as i have noticed that some of the staff have done this in the past (This is not a callout as we all make mistakes). If i were to be accepted for the position i believe that i would be able to deal with any situations that may arise in the approriate way without acctually upsetting anyone in the process as my goal would always be to come to a compromise between the 2 parties involved my goal would also to be to descalate the situation without having to prove that i am correct as i would be very willing to admit that i am wrong

Last edited:

Sitrin

VIP
Neutral - I don’t see you all the time in game and you need to capitalize your I’s

EDIT: I have changed to a +1 as I feel he deserves it and I made a bad judgment

Last edited:

Pain

Perhaps use a website to help you and then it will be easier? Don't use it as an excuse if it can be easily avoided

It wasnt really an excuse and i didnt want to use a website cause im not trying to hide anything Oh well

Sitrin

VIP
It wasnt really an excuse and i didnt want to use a website cause im not trying to hide anything Oh well
It's not about hiding things, it just looks nicer if you are to fix it, now if you have something else to say about it, PM I don't want to flood your thread.

Neutral, I have seen you around but not enough to make a judgment. Also, capitalize you I’s. Your giving me OCD.
You just commented on his grammar and said it gives you OCD then you used the wrong “you’re”
I’m dead

Also -1
Extremely inactive lately

Pain

You just commented on his grammar and said it gives you OCD then you used the wrong “you’re”
I’m dead

Also -1
Extremely inactive lately

I'll admit that i have been inactive but that is due to the fact that i had irl issues happening which are sorted now so my activity will pick back up to what it was

Tiller

+1 He's been 2nd in command for Imperial Guard for a while now, and I think he is capable of being a staff on this fine server.

Status
Not open for further replies.