Pallox report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre8105

+1, both of these reasons are actually believable (which is kind of sad tbh) however there's no proof, this wouldn't be the first time Pallox has done something like this either. My + is more towards Pallox as staff than this report, Also y'all need to stop flaming the fuck out of the report

Okeas

VIP
+1, both of these reasons are actually believable (which is kind of sad tbh) however there's no proof, this wouldn't be the first time Pallox has done something like this either. My + is more towards Pallox as staff than this report, Also y'all need to stop flaming the fuck out of the report
Bruh I can flame this report. I reported to Phaze that one of his hands was a spy as a meme and got Pk’d For it

DefaultSilo

-1 Literally was guarding the IS during the OT and he was not using trooper skills. He had reasons for the exiles, and I never saw him bhop

Tubbs

The only thing he did there was exile while you were offline for the accusation of 0 evidence pallox can just give the evidence to a staff member or put it here and problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.