Steam name: Pallox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156032303
Ingame name(s): EWE M DSS IA D Pallox Shields
Current play time: 4 months in 1.0 and since march of this year so around 14
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2558 and counting
Amount of warns: 11

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: Trial GM
Server(s): Tamewater
Time as position: 3 weeks until I left because of toxic higher ups it was mainly just NPC raids so no real building

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[x ] no (im not completely garbage I just need to learn how some of the good techniques work)

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: I did NPC events a few times but they were heavily assisted since I was a TGM and I have helped build a few events on Reborn

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I have watched all the movies and I try to read up on lore when it is mentioned.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[I helped make 2 and I have assisted in at least 20 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I want to further the enjoyment of the players because of the lack of events lately as well as some of the higher ups have resigned recently I also want to try to assist others in events if needed

Plan an event (story based or building based): The first room will serve as an introduction to the characters and their situations, we have a force sensitive family that is split by the force. Their is the father, a quarren and a Grey Jedi by the name of Tym Vox, and the son, also a quarren named Rowan Vox as well as an apprentice to his father, these two have almost completely fallen to the dark side of the force and are being almost controlled by a Darth by the name of Krayt. Then we have the mother named Bera Vox and daughter whom has not been named yet, these two are pure heart Jedi who live by the force. The family asks you to help them get to the Mountain of Crix where lies the tablet of truth. You start your adventure in the second room with your new companions following close behind but make sure to keep them alive as if even one of them dies then they will all fail the mission (There will be resurrection pools as well as the family having 50,000 hp each.)They will enter hostile territory filled with bounty hunter(bots) that are trying to kill the family to take the hefty bounty the group of force users have. Once they have completed that everyone will meet an old man that says he can guide you after you complete his three tasks. First will be the trial of knowledge, there will be 3 tasks in that room first a riddle, then a trivia thing, then a find the code. The second task will be a test of strength so you will send your 10 best fighters/healers to fight a mini boss with 15000 hp. The final challenge will be a test of greed, anyone who leaves will promised a reward for leaving (which will be 1 credit) anyone who didn't leave can continue on. Next the old man will tell you where the mountain is, and the only way up is a dangerous parkour course. Once one person makes it up they can drop a ladder (everyone can leap up) once at the top people will realize that the father and son have gone missing and they will have to find them. Once they are found they attack the party members and eventually die. The mother and daughter reach the top with everyone else showing them the tablet of truth. This completes the mission as everyone still alive has earned their rolls

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Pallox], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I believe that the community should support my application because I can be more then just the meme that everyone thinks I am. I am able to be serious and do stuff how it is supposed to be done I just like to make it enjoyable in the process which leads to people either disliking me or coming to a conclusion to isn't entirely true which isn't the best thing which is why I am improving on that. You might also notice that I have 11 warns most of which were because of that previous fact and I have learned that acting that way isn't always the best idea when it comes to this server because of the warn system though I do know the rules, I am honestly trying to better my reputation in that department. I can try to fill in for those who are lacking on events or try to help them I want to try my best at this position and I think I could accomplish that. People have been telling me how much work needs to be put into being an actual good gamemaster because of the amount of time it takes to run/build new and exciting events, I also try to stay level headed when people disagree with me which is needed as a gamemaster because not everyone is gonna enjoy all of your events and you just have to deal with it and go on doing what you enjoy doing. It is important to give people a shot at something new, even if they didn't succeed in a different area. It is always good to have an idea of your audience and I feel like as a player I have come to learn through other people events what people do and do not like. Some people can excel at certain areas yet still fall short at others and I feel like this is something I could be good at if I had the right people around me as well as a good mindset heading into that. If you would like to talk to me or anything I am probably in teamspeak or in game, thanks for your time.

-Pallox

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Premium

+2 Pallox is a bit toxic but he has helped me with some events recently and has actual shown he can be creative with ideas and is good at building.

Gotten used to you having this power 1+

Edit: changing to neutral, remember that event were you tkd like 5-6 ppl and just ruined the entire event cuz in the end we had noone and just have up. U tumor

Last edited:

Papi

VIP
+1 in the month I’ve gotten to know pallox he has shown great maturity and growth and deserves this chance he builds well and I believe he could do really well

Okeas

VIP
-1, I like your event, however when you say in your interview "I can be more then just the meme that everyone thinks I am. I am able to be serious and do stuff how it is supposed to be done" I have not seen you make an attempt to be more serious. Maybe change your in-game character a little bit and maybe I'll support this.

Ventum

+1 is as serious as any player should be when it comes to roleplay, the event looks interesting too.

Cloak

VIP
-2 Sorry Chief.

I have nothing personal against you, but you have a history that I believe haven't completed changed. You're active which is really good but if you do get it I hope you can prove us wrong.

Cruen

-2 What arorous said, also you were removed from staff because people were pretty sure you were scripting and you were just barely saved from a ban. Also your toxicity has not changed and I see no signs of it ever changing.

Spectre8105

+1, It seems the biggest argument to - you is "Toxic" and "bad history". Some of y'all just don't like the guy and use this shitty excuse, Hodor was given sr. Admin after being borderline perma banned, arorous was demoted his 1st time staff for being toxic, etc. You've definitely improved, maybe if we both get accepted we could pull the gms together to do some building training since we use to do that with ol' crack.

P

Pallox

Thanks for the support and the tips, I have been improving mainly during serious rp situations but I will now just be overall more serious. And Spectre if that does happen it sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.