Pallox's Gamemaster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most cancer person ever. I want to drink antifreeze ever time I duel you. You use the fucking op aggressive stance and you have the best hitbox and no one can hit you. And when you start getting hit. YOU START TO FUCKING CROUCH. I have absolutely no idea how DC have not removed you from marauder. Fuck off.

+1

Last edited:

Rde Ren

-1, I like your event, however when you say in your interview "I can be more then just the meme that everyone thinks I am. I am able to be serious and do stuff how it is supposed to be done" I have not seen you make an attempt to be more serious. Maybe change your in-game character a little bit and maybe I'll support this.
its not how his IC personality is, Pallox can RP and he is a good person ooc.

-1. Pallox, you are an absolute unit. I've seen you RP in the past and you always tended to be a minge. Just recently you were warned for your "RPing", in which you RDMed someone. You may be improving, but not enough to be GM.

P.S. You stink.

-3 I've seen you play on the server for a couple months, You applied for staff, made it then were removed. You are VERY mingy and super immature at times. You had "Fortnite" as your last name, you have killed people purposely in events, you have interrupted game-master events because it was "Unfair" that they kicked you out.

P

Pallox

-1. Pallox, you are an absolute unit. I've seen you RP in the past and you always tended to be a minge. Just recently you were warned for your "RPing", in which you RDMed someone. You may be improving, but not enough to be GM.

P.S. You stink.

I’m kinda confused here because you haven’t played on the server for like 3 now so wdym recently
-3 I've seen you play on the server for a couple months, You applied for staff, made it then were removed. You are VERY mingy and super immature at times. You had "Fortnite" as your last name, you have killed people purposely in events, you have interrupted game-master events because it was "Unfair" that they kicked you out.

Ok so yea I was staff and then after about a month I got removed because people thought I was scripting or something. Fortnite as a last name was to compliment my model and it is just a game name. I have killed people in events back when tk’ing was occasionally allowed. Last I think your talking about the event where some guy wouldn’t let me into an event because I was gonna win it. That was a few months ago and I realized my mistakes. I understand where you are trying to come from though and I respect your opinion

+1 build people up dont break them down;)
also i feel like people can change. Old warns dont mean shit if you havnt done anything recently right.

Shippy

+1 pallox is a cool boy he helps people and i believe he will make a good GM and pallox if u fail me i will not send you the vbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.