Panini's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panini

Panini how new are you to the server and are you on the discord
I joined yesterday, and I wanted to flex on my friends as a meme so I bought the crystal. I also got Gold VIP with them and 2 hilts because my friends seemed to like the server and it seemed like we would be playing it a lot. I played maybe 4(ish) hours. Also no, I'm not in the RebornGaming Discord.

Last edited:
I joined yesterday, and I wanted to flex on my friends as a meme so I bought it. I also got Gold VIP with them and 2 hilts because my friends seemed to like the server and it seemed like we would be playing it a lot. I played maybe 4(ish) hours. Also no, I'm not in the RebornGaming Discord.
with how new you i dont think even saying that you were ignorant to the rules is to be said. As how could you know all the rules your first day. Whom ever intiated the trade whether you or the other individual it would have been the responsibility of the veteran player to tell your that it was against the rules but instead he went with it leading to both of you being perma banned. Clearly the other individual who has known about the rules was to me trying to take advantage of new players and afyer hearing this i hope u get unbanned but seeing this situations this might have to be a shepard(owner) call

Shepard

Founder
once the trade has been un done you may both be unbanned, i talked to the other guy he also wants to be unbanned.

once the trade has been un done you may both be unbanned, i talked to the other guy he also wants to be unbanned.
Light bkwon is a more experienced player and definitely knows better than this. Light should have his ban shortened, but not completely removed in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.