Papi's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi

VIP
Have had some IRL stuff come up so I wont be able to focus on staff that much so I'm asking to have the thread deleted or just moved to denied, I will still be on the server and active but think it would be better to just not have to focus on staff stuff, thanks to everyone that supported this

Last edited:
Could have sworn that you said that you were playing on the server for a little bit, and you weren't going to apply.

Was great staff before so +1

This is gonna sound bias as fuck but, you should mature a little more until you regain staff. You screaming at EE for doing a tiny thing wrong just by killing everyone on tat shouldnt be a trigger for you. Idk how old you are but im 15 and im pretty cancer.

Papi

VIP
This is gonna sound bias as fuck but, you should mature a little more until you regain staff. You screaming at EE for doing a tiny thing wrong just by killing everyone on tat shouldnt be a trigger for you. Idk how old you are but im 15 and im pretty cancer.
I just rp and get angry in rp no actual anger sorry if it came across that way

Last edited:

Shippycool

+2 good guy knows his stuff well known and honestly Ps:Kingsblade plz

Attachments

• ac3f38b43cb1f4763316dd00dd1004de9c785cb9ecf279dfb127d60ac9187287.jpg
    ac3f38b43cb1f4763316dd00dd1004de9c785cb9ecf279dfb127d60ac9187287.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1

Whiskey

Well not a fan of you threatening to quit the server if Anzati got to keep emperor. Even though he did and you didn't quit, kinda stupid. Just don't do that shit again. +1

Papi

VIP
Tyr while I appreciate the +1 I wouldn’t want my app to have people be toxic to each other, Krimson said how he felt and it’s ok. @Tyr

Status
Not open for further replies.