Peace and prosperity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the 3 gods and Gilbert, are we not able to go a single week without drama that causes 15 new threads with 100 msgs each which are 1000 words long JUST ABOUT TOXIC SHIT. The main reason im getting sick of this community is because of all the drama and bullshit going around. I doubt im alone on that one either. Im not sayin im not a part of it, cuz sometimes i am, but things gotta change.

Here’s my proposal. Can we, as a community atleast try to go through the month of march without all this toxic bullshit. I belive in us, we can if we try.

Please keep this thread C L E A N of toxic stuff

Your friendly neighbourhood retard, schnitzel

acid

VIP
Most of the toxicity revolved around 1 person, if that person is out of the community or decides not to be toxic. I think the community will chill out

Most of the toxicity revolved around 1 person, if that person is out of the community or decides not to be toxic. I think the community will chill out
For two days apperantly, from what I’ve been told it’s only a 2 day ban, and not even from the actual server

Shepard

Founder
People like RDE have had jabs taken at them since they joined the server, but you don’t see rde calling anybody a n****r
Actually he has been permabanned twice for toxicity and mingyness. maybe not the hard r but let us not forget no one gave a damn when tupac said it to her.

Ronnie

Owner
Drama is like a pimple, it takes more than one thing to form. So to blame one person is not correct, I'm not on anyone's side; I'm a neutral third party.

Faerie

VIP
no shepard we've tried to talk to you. people are mad because you give her special treatment. if anyone said some of the stuff she says they would be perma-banned. you don't just give someone staff either. you dont dismiss bullying and you dont excuse racist remarks. her ban is light, pump told rde to "respawn his lizard" and was banned for a week. caitlyn told a bunch of kids to kill themselves as well as bullied someone severely and gets a 2 day ban.

Shepard

Founder
no shepard we've tried to talk to you. people are mad because you give her special treatment. if anyone said some of the stuff she says they would be perma-banned. you don't just give someone staff either. you dont dismiss bullying and you dont excuse racist remarks. her ban is light, pump told rde to "respawn his lizard" and was banned for a week. caitlyn told a bunch of kids to kill themselves as well as bullied someone severely and gets a 2 day ban.
Im not justifying what she said or did, im just saying other people have done the same shit and people dont mind.

Faerie

VIP
jk shes unbanned now...

Im not justifying what she said or did, im just saying other people have done the same shit and people dont mind.

shep, listen to what the community is saying. they're not just randomly attacking her.

what do we have to gain from this exactly? she's bullying players and saying racist remarks and you do nothing about it. that's why people are mad. if I were to do the same thing I'd be gone as would anzati or anyone else. you're supporting bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.