Phaze Gamemaster App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twotones2

Steam name: Phaze
Steam ID:
Ingame name(s): Dark Emperors Voice Phaze Blood
Current play time: Recently I have played for 1 weeks.
Time in Garry’s Mod: 7 years
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): In order of most recent to older experience. Reborn Gaming, DGKDR, and Axiom Gaming/ASG
Time as position: For Reborn I spent 6 Months as a Gm ending and resigning as a SGM. For DGKDR I was a Head GM for 4 months. Finally for Axiom I was a GM for 3 months.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control:
I believe that I have a large experience with building and NPC control.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I have spent a lot of time on Star Wars server and enjoy creating stories for events.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ 25 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): As a Gamemaster I desire more than to build or create a story. I desire to help grow the server and make it less boring and to help do that is becoming a Gamemaster.

Plan an event (story based or building based):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OTHXaMXlomARQg9mLsAl643voetlzxQQs7XkmRp1BlA/edit?usp=sharing

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Phaze], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[ x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have spent a lot of time on this server as a player and as a Gamemaster. I feel that the server is lacking in roleplay and most of that roleplay comes from events. I cannot say what makes me different from other players because I do not know most of the players yet. However, I can tell you what I can bring to the Gamemaster team. I have experience with this server in being a Gamemaster, I enjoy creating stories and roleplay for people to do, I have spent so much time building and coming up with ideas for the server to grow. To be completely honest I do not think that Gamemaster are in the best state. I also feel there is a lack of events happening and I would like to bring more high quality events to the server.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do otherwise by Head Admin +.

Rowe

+1 OG Player who was always active and is currently active. Good Event. Never toxic. Would Make A Good GM.

Last edited:

Pain

+5. Phaze is a great player who can craft good stories and motivate other players to RP

Status
Not open for further replies.