Phoenix's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

VIP
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: PhoenixSKV
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:53715244
Ingame Name(s) - Grand Marshal Phoenix
Server Playtime - Little over a year on and off
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2566
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - N/A

Positions - N/A

Responsibilities - N/A

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
The community should support my application because I have been around for a decent amount of time. I also noticed that there is a lack in staff to represent the players living in EU with only a handful being on the team so I think having more EU staff would be beneficial to the server overall. Another reason they should support my application is because I don't have a bad reputation with anyone most of my reputation is neutral or good with all players as I am not annoying or obnoxious. However I do know that since my time on the server has been rather on and off not a lot of players will know me and/or remember me.

I also have put alot of time and effort into reborn from making documents to changing how my org works. Along with making additions to new missions/ ways for players to RP ie Collecting the heads of Jedi and then taunting them about it. Although I haven't been around as long as other players in the server I still believe the community should support me as I have an intent to improve the team and not just be staff for the sake of being staff.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I know I am more qualified than other players because I actually have a strive to better the community. My proof of this is being on the dark council and actually making healthy changes to the Org I was assigned to instead of just acting like a place holder. I also believe I am more qualified due to my ability to remain calm and neutral in all sides of an argument/disagreement to create a justified response. As also stated above having a larger representation of EU staff would benefit the team as from what I've seen on my time on the server a lot of the EU staff gets busy with School and stuff which is understandable but the more EU staff the less downtime of EU staff. I have also spent time on the Dev server for the new iteration helping out with combat testing and quest testing which others can vouch for. Even though I have no prior experience as staff I am a quick learner and hardworking when I put my mind to it so I know I will catch on very quickly to commands and how to conduct sits and other admin related tasks.

I have also made attempts to add elements of RP to originations in the Sith primarily that never had RP at all such as Bladeborn (Now Imperial Command) with things such as executions and collecting the heads of jedi to taunt them over with. I also want to improve Reborn as a whole as I've heard countless stories of corruption and power abuse within Reborn across all ranks of staff and being apart of the team I feel would help reduce any chances of that happening as I want Reborn to be what it could be and not what it was. I also have been council multiple times without knowing any of the current Emperors/DC prior to my promotions which I think shows for its self that if you are determined and actually are what you say you are then you can make it to the top without having to be friends with the players outside of the game.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
I believe purely in a non bias and reasonable punishment/settlement in any given situation I believe not putting your feelings into the situation no matter who it is, is what's best during admin situations as it results in a fair judgment of the situation and lessens the likeliness of bad blood between players in the server. One other focus of mine is to reduce the tension in the situation to prevent players from picking up possible other warns/reasons to kick as its happened before with many players.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I have chosen this community specifically because from the year that I've spent on this server its really the only JvS server I've ever put time and money into as well as the community its self is fun and good to be around even though its had its ups and downs I've been through enough to still see light within the community. I've made a good couple of mates in the server that I have also played with outside of Garry's Mod as well which also pushed me further into wanting to server this community

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[PhoenixSKV]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [PhoenixSKV], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[PhoenixSKV]

Last edited:
+1 Despite the lack of previous Experience, hes a solid player and definitely seems dedicated towards trying to help improve the server.

+1 Having read your application you put a lot of focus on the shortage in EU staff that i completly support. Have also never heard anything bad about this player so would be a perfect time to atleast give him a chance with getting staff experience. Would love to see you on the staff team and sry i cannot give you more than a plus 1.
With kind regards - Old Jar Jar

Ronnie

Owner
| +5 |
A great fit for our staff team, of dedicated and upstanding character, exemplary of the new Reborn.

Rowe

+5.

Active player with a lot of effort when it comes to RP. Have also trained a lot of new players from sits i have taken which is appreciated. Would be a solid addition to the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.